Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Egyptian men have the highest testosterone levels in the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
@tehgymcel420 how to you cope with the fact that you're worshipping white cucks when we have double their testosterone level on average?

Even East Asian cucks mog them

t-results.jpg

They still look hideous on average.

why do egyptians have such higher testastrone than arabs?
Aren't they basically the same race, with maybe egyptians have slighter more SSA

why do egyptians have such higher testastrone than arabs?
Aren't they basically the same race, with maybe egyptians have slighter more SSA
Fesikh is known to contain unfathomable amounts of testosterone enanthate @tehgymcel420

Several problems with this. They only tested 90 Egyptian men. That's total T, which is in the bloodstream and not being utilized by the body. There's no control for age or anything like that, etc.
this fake study by Jews to let ethnics cope

Why doesn't that logic apply to the hair?
I think it is quite logical that skin rots alot faster than hair even if it is embalmed.
During the French revolutionI think when they opened a load of royal tombs many were said to be black with rot despite being embalmed whilst some were better preserved, it depends on the skill of the embalmer and the conditions it is in.
I have hair stored from my 1st hair cut as a baby 24 years ago and it looks like new hair, if i tried to store some skin i don't think it would last that long.

Why do africans claim egyptians as their kangs? They look arab not negroid.

how did Africa not create any civilizations?

even mediterranian coast of africa isn't negroid. Do the africans not have any sense of cultural enhancement? Is it really a choice between low inhib child soldiers and high inhib child super scientists, math inventors, building pyramids etc?

the Africans didnt even have the science to navigate the deep oceans. Do they even have astronomy like north star navigation etc. library of alexandria was probably just firewood for Africans

I think it is quite logical that skin rots alot faster than hair even if it is embalmed.
During the French revolutionI think when they opened a load of royal tombs many were said to be black with rot despite being embalmed whilst some were better preserved, it depends on the skill of the embalmer and the conditions it is in.
I have hair stored from my 1st hair cut as a baby 24 years ago and it looks like new hair, if i tried to store some skin i don't think it would last that long.
My hair become lighter if it is detached from me. Hair from jackets I have not worn for years are reddish/white/blonde and I do not interact with any whites that close for their hair to get on me.

even mediterranian coast of africa isn't negroid. Do the africans not have any sense of cultural enhancement? Is it really a choice between low inhib child soldiers and high inhib child super scientists, math inventors, building pyramids etc?

the Africans didnt even have the science to navigate the deep oceans. Do they even have astronomy like north star navigation etc. library of alexandria was probably just firewood for Africans
Egypt is in Africa, hence Egyptians are Africans.

My hair become lighter if it is detached from me. Hair from jackets I have not worn for years are reddish/white/blonde and I do not interact with any whites that close for their hair to get on me.

Are Africans who come to Europe in dingies European?
This is low iq.
Are Arabs in NA African even though they flooded NA from Arabian peninsula?
Climates also change over time and African does not equal sub-saharan niggers or any particular skin tone.
Greeks used to rule Anatolia but now it is Turks, populations change through out history.

because they are 5,000 year old mummies you fucking autist
Are Africans who come to Europe in dingies European?
This is low iq.
Are Arabs in NA African even though they flooded NA from Arabian peninsula?
Climates also change over time and African does not equal sub-saharan niggers or any particular skin tone.
Greeks used to rule Anatolia but now it is Turks, populations change through out history.

all this autism can easily be solved by looking at a single portrait of a random king

Ramesses-III-Facts-Famous-Egyptian-Kings-Ruler-of-Ancient-Egypt2.jpg

all this autism can easily be solved by looking at a single portrait of a random king

Mayofaggots say that anyone noteworthy is white. I remember some mayofaggots were saying that Buddha was white.

Hmm yes very intradasting, the Latins also were kangz
View attachment 468245View attachment 468246
>comparing a statue made out of dark stone with a drawn portrait

you're extremely retarded it's beyond pathetic
Mayofaggots say that anyone noteworthy is white. I remember some mayofaggots were saying that Buddha was white.
They don't know that just 500 years ago they were eating maggot-infested bread and never took shower while living in slums and they think they can claim a several thousands years old civilization

we wuz kangz man we wuz kangz

Do you even realize most cities in egypt were literally founded by Europeans? Alexandria? Ptolemy? You don't think there weren't european expeditions to egypt previously before that? They just randomly said "let's go into a country we know nothing about". Lol. You probably think Muhammadeans and gulf arabs just natively lived there.
I remember some mayofaggots were saying that Buddha was white.
it literally says buddha had blue eyes. Just lol.

I have a question: Why is it that these areas who are reported to have huge empires cant keep a shit on for themselves? You'd think the same people who made the egyptian or Vedas or Indus river empires, would be able to maintain such a thing or resurge their empires. Why is it that these areas just remained in shitholes? Maybe it's because a different ethnic group not there anymore created it? If you can build a nice sword I expect you to be able to build another nice sword. Why is it that these people could only build one?

You expect me to believe some 50% inbred, 80 IQ average, cannot even keep the lights on, did not invent SHIT people made the pyramids? Or is it more plausible the same people that made 95% of modern invention and the race that has historically been the most superior made the pyramids?

Last edited:

View attachment 468249

Do you even realize most cities in egypt were literally founded by Europeans? Alexandria? Ptolemy? You don't think there weren't european expeditions to egypt previously before that? They just randomly said "let's go into a country we know nothing about". Lol.

I have a question: Why is it that these areas who are reported to have huge empires cant keep a shit on for themselves? You'd think the same people who made the egyptian or Vedas or Indus river empires, would be able to maintain such a thing or resurge their empires. Why is it that these areas just remained in shitholes?

You expect me to believe some 50% inbred, 80 IQ average, cannot even keep the lights on, did not invent SHIT people made the pyramids? Or is it more plausible the same people that made 95% of modern invention and the race that has historically been the most superior made the pyramids?
Do you claim to have invented fesikh?

View attachment 468249

Do you even realize most cities in egypt were literally founded by Europeans? Alexandria? Ptolemy? You don't think there weren't european expeditions to egypt previously before that? They just randomly said "let's go into a country we know nothing about". Lol.

I have a question: Why is it that these areas who are reported to have huge empires cant keep a shit on for themselves? You'd think the same people who made the egyptian or Vedas or Indus river empires, would be able to maintain such a thing or resurge their empires. Why is it that these areas just remained in shitholes?

Yeah dude whites are so superior they're alien race, the built every civilization and invented everything including religions and really whites have accomplished 100000% of the world achievements. Whites are angels sent from heaven itself

Somehow at the same time you are still owned and controlled like dogs by a bunch of manlets with hooked noses :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No wonder I feel high t compared to normcucks.

Yeah dude whites are so superior they're alien race, the built every civilization and invented everything including religions and really whites have accomplished 100000% of the world achievements.
I mean they kind of did. There’s a reason the tombs of Sumer, Egypt,Akkad, the Indus and Buddha have blue eyes, a European feature. They did a DNA test of king tut and saw he had similar haplogroups to Western Europe.

Somehow at the same time you are still owned and controlled like dogs by a bunch of manlets with hooked noses :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Only recently and it will flip. Whites and Jews have been at war for 2,000 years. We’ve conquered eachother. Although this time they’re pulling the controlled dogs (you) hard.

The aryans aren’t controlled by Jews. They are being attacked by Jews. The people being controlled by Jews are every other race, hence why Jews hate whites so much and want to flood their countries with nonwhites. It takes like 10 seconds of critical thinking to find this out.

I mean they kind of did. There’s a reason the tombs of Sumer, Egypt,Akkad, the Indus and Buddha have blue eyes, a European feature. They did a DNA test of king tut and saw he had similar haplogroups to Western Europe.

Only recently and it will flip. Whites and Jews have been at war for 2,000 years. We’ve conquered eachother. Although this time they’re pulling the controlled dogs (you) hard.

The aryans aren’t controlled by Jews. They are being attacked by Jews. The people being controlled by Jews are every other race, hence why Jews hate whites so much and want to flood their countries with nonwhites. It takes like 10 seconds of critical thinking to find this out.
Believe in whatever that helps you cope and keeps you away from the rope brother

@Dregster666 check it out, not-fulltimeloser a supposed egyptian arab, arguing that the ancient egupshuns were dindus :feelsohh:
This is a very telling sign indeed :ping: arguing for nonsense, first blacks, then arabs and now Egyptians :feelswhat:

Gonna need to keep an eye on this one :feelswhere:

Believe in whatever that helps you cope and keeps you away from the rope brother
Same to you. My shits based in truth while yours is based in BBC propoganda and autism

But they claim kangs and shit when they obviously dont have a shared heritage lol

fake movie lore wakanda is the closest ancient civilization they have but still make african tribes walk goats instead of bringing them up in civilization. Depictions of Africa as backwards is an honest look at what they are ranking in tech

There is estrogen in the water supply in eurpoe and america. So it's not surprising that we are low t now. It will happen to arabs soon enough as well. Jews will turn all goy men into obedient low t slaves if they get their way.

There is estrogen in the water supply in eurpoe and america. So it's not surprising that we are low t now. It will happen to arabs soon enough as well. Jews will turn all goy men into obedient low t slaves if they get their way.
Any proof of this?

I agree the upper class was a different race than the commoner.
(Not sure if they came from europe or mesopotamia)
The commoner prob resembled todays egyptins(more so the copts who have less SSA)
They came from everywhere. Egypt/north africa was conquered by anyone who even felt like taking it. The hykosos. The Greeks. The Persians. The romans. Arabs.

The Egyptians themselves had no choice but to accept their conquerors as e new pharaohs and ruling dynasty.

It's to no one's surprise that the only way Egypt was able to withstand the mongol attacks was by using the mamluk army which was made up of rus Turks Persian slaves. slaves from all over Eurasia.

It's a meaningless study as modern day Egyptians are not a homogenous group and testing such a small group of people can only result in an inaccurate representation of the average modern Egyptian. Then there's the factor of age which can effect lvls of T heavily . and we know the white populations have a declining brith rate and over representation of boomer population. While the oppsite is true for muslim countries .