Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eggy: Girls that say "Chads not my type''''

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Waiting for info.
-
Translated---- non chads simply do not exist in her thinking.

Thus. Her type is a non megachad only since she cannot pull a megachad.

Tee hee,

So she will settle for a Chad, unhappily

A fisherman says "I don't catch sharks" and then proceeds to reel in 1 Mako, 4 Leopards, 2 Lemons, 1 Nursing, a Hammerhead, and 3 Reefs. The fisherman considers anything less than a great white to be "not a shark".

The fisherman then get's slapped in the face and then realizes he hauled in 12 sharks. This is because he's not a woman.

A fisherman says "I don't catch sharks" and then proceeds to reel in 1 Mako, 4 Leopards, 2 Lemons, 1 Nursing, a Hammerhead, and 3 Reefs. The fisherman considers anything less than a great white to be "not a shark".

The fisherman then get's slapped in the face and then realizes he hauled in 12 sharks. This is because he's not a woman.

Problem is.....the fisherman believes his own lies.

Women are 10x more stupid than men, and so not only believe their own lies, but add a layer of word salad to blame the fish

Women are 10x more
10% smaller brain; I'm not sure that translates to a ten-fold decrease in intellect. I'd say the bigger problem with women's minds is the socialization they're put through as girls that promotes shit like this.

10% smaller brain; I'm not sure that translates to a ten-fold decrease in intellect. I'd say the bigger problem with women's minds is the socialization they're put through as girls that promotes shit like this.
They believe slogans.

Nuff said