Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eggs taste like shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
IDK but everytime someone is cooking eggs near me i just want to puke , The smell so fucking disgusting i dont know how humans are able to eat chickens period :feelspuke:

hard boiled eggs are the worst for the smell. smells like sulfur....or shit

Can't relate, eggs, bacon, and pancakes are delicious

Eggs are bloody delicious. Maybe they just don't cook them right where you live.

bananas are worse.

Eat them raw like me. I've eaten raw eggs for 4 years now. They are the most easily digestible food, they will digest in 25 minuters. I eat atleast 15 eggs a day.

Eat them raw like me. I've eaten raw eggs for 4 years now. They are the most easily digestible food, they will digest in 25 minuters. I eat atleast 15 eggs a day.

WTF :dafuckfeels: you really do it?

We don't have pasteurized eggs in the US, so I can't eat them raw or I'll get food poisoning.

We don't have pasteurized eggs in the US, so I can't eat them raw or I'll get food poisoning.
Pasteurized? You mean pastured? I'm pretty sure it's fine to eat them raw in the US too. Just buy high quality ones. In the supermarket in the US they even sell soy free pastured eggs.

I've eaten both from the supermarket and from private farmers, never gotten sick. I've even ate months old ones.

Pasteurized? You mean pastured? I'm pretty sure it's fine to eat them raw in the US too. Just buy high quality ones. In the supermarket in the US they even sell soy free pastured eggs.

I've eaten both from the supermarket and from private farmers, never gotten sick. I've even ate months old ones.
Nah, I wouldn't risk it. I would try out of curiosity.

WTF :dafuckfeels: you really do it?
Yep i quitted bread and started eating raw eggs 4 years ago.
Nah, I wouldn't risk it. I would try out of curiosity.
There's alot of fear mongering from the medical profession about salmonella and other bacteria and parasites, same with raw milk, they claim it's dangerous but it's actually safe. Salmonella has actually been used to discard cancerous tumors.

Last edited: