Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eggman's classic revisited

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Remember a few years ago when all the top comments REVILED this video?? A few years ago, you had to scroll all the fucking way to the very bottom to find one supporter that was heavily downvoted by bluepilled cucks. NOW LOOK AT IT. I CANT EVEN SCROLL DOWN FINDING A HATER. Lots of ex-cucks apologizing to Eggman, they now herald him as a true prophet.

This is like a Hollywood story of redemption, it took him 8 years of hatred for a community of men like us to gather, and tell these simps they are all FUCKING WRONG, and Eggman was right all along.

I just can't believe that he was able to randomly put a camera on himself and extemporaneously make a 20 minute speech incorporating all these beautiful blackpills so coherently, so magnetically, that it will undoubtedly stand the test of time eons from now. It may even be studied at colleges someday.

Last edited:
eggy the best thing that ever came out of the incel community

That video is legendary.

Screenshot 20240109 135456 TikTok

That.nigga is weird tho I saw a video of him dancing with some tranny :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

He makes some banger music tho

I wish him well

Just hope he didn't fall into the troontrap

:feelssus:

I will gatekeep this forum, as it's my duty, but what it comes to art, gatekeeping with the same feeling wokes have when they find out JK Rowling is a transphobe, is just cunty. Sometimes you have to be ignorant and appreciate a work of art in it's own capsule of time irrespective of what degeneracy the artist partakes in later in life.

:feelssus:

I will gatekeep this forum, as it's my duty, but what it comes to art, gatekeeping with the same feeling wokes have when they find out JK Rowling is a transphobe, is just cunty. Sometimes you have to be ignorant and appreciate a work of art in it's own capsule of time irrespective of what degeneracy the artist partakes in later in life.
It's a good cautionary tale what loneliness does to a mfker though, a warning to not let troons substitute what they'll never be able to.

Also the incelcore bands got together in virginfest, Eggy was there too. And other incelcore creators, wished I could be there

View: https://youtu.be/1_WLcXmUYJU?si=vJMvHsWe08Cts6OJ

Crazy that this video is almost 10 years old. It stuck with me the first time I seen it and I always rewatch it at least once a year, never gets old. :blackpill:

Crazy that this video is almost 10 years old. It stuck with me the first time I seen it and I always rewatch it at least once a year, never gets old. :blackpill:
its better than any movie I have ever seen, any novel I have ever read, any painting I've ever seen. On par, with Mahler's 5th. It is the purest distillation of the human condition in all it's faults.

Last edited:
I am content. :blackpill:

Just hope he didn't fall into the troontrap
Eggy did, plus he fell into normalfag traps shaming anyone who struggles socializing.

Eggy will forever be a legend due to these videos, but he's still a failed normie, sadly.

thought it would be his song

One of my first blackpills in YouTube spring 2020

OG avis back, but this time hes crying

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Remember a few years ago when all the top comments REVILED this video?? A few years ago, you had to scroll all the fucking way to the very bottom to find one supporter that was heavily downvoted by bluepilled cucks. NOW LOOK AT IT. I CANT EVEN SCROLL DOWN FINDING A HATER. Lots of ex-cucks apologizing to Eggman, they now herald him as a true prophet.

This is like a Hollywood story of redemption, it took him 8 years of hatred for a community of men like us to gather, and tell these simps they are all FUCKING WRONG, and Eggman was right all along.

I just can't believe that he was able to randomly put a camera on himself and extemporaneously make a 20 minute speech incorporating all these beautiful blackpills so coherently, so magnetically, that it will undoubtedly stand the test of time eons from now. It may even be studied at colleges someday.

makes me wonder where we'll be in another eight years

Chadcel trait, ngl.

Didn't he had a girlfriend though?

Comments on that video really show how men are getting it now. It's very prophetical.

Last edited:
The right man in the wrong place with make all the difference in the world