Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Eggboy vs CHAD Authoritarian Aussie Bullies

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Trending right now is a framecel teen, who egged an asshole politician who made inflammatory comments about the NZ attack:

While the teen's action is largely celebrated, let's face it. When a foid watches this shit it's not eggboy's bravery that gets their cunts wet. It's for that whitehat CHAD that put him in a headlock they get wet for. They probably are getting off to the fact that a skinny white boy is getting completely dominated by a superior ultrafrat CHAD. When that boy grows out of his teens, he will forever be known as a BOY, not a MAN.

Frame + Authoritarian Bullying >>>>>>>> skinny + legendary balls

Trending right now is a framecel teen, who egged an asshole politician who made inflammatory comments about the NZ attack:

While the teen's action is largely celebrated, let's face it. When a foid watches this shit it's not eggboy's bravery that gets their cunts wet. It's for that whitehat CHAD that put him in a headlock they get wet for. They probably are getting off to the fact that a skinny white boy is getting completely dominated by a superior ultrafrat CHAD.

Frame + Authoritarian Bullying >>>>>>>> skinny + legendary balls

lmao white hat ain't a chad kid who got choked is like 15, just some manlet bullying a kid

lmao white hat ain't a chad kid who got choked is like 15, just some manlet bullying a kid

He's still bigger, taller, and more authoritative than the kid.

he is like a 5'8-'5'9 manlet wait till the kid hits his growth spurt then we will see

Also it doesn't really matter, I think if you just isolate the context, there are probably many women (I'd say most) objectively get off to the kid getting dominated like that. Women's brains are wired to view it as though the whitehat Chad is defending his country and his leaders, and the kid is just a protesting clown. Women get off to authority figures.

That fag kid deserved what he got.

Also it doesn't really matter, I think if you just isolate the context, there are probably many women (I'd say most) objectively get off to the kid getting dominated like that. Women's brains are wired to view it as though the whitehat Chad is defending his country and his leaders, and the kid is just a protesting clown. Women get off to authority figures.

yeah totally bitches like seeing men being dominated by larger guys it gets them wet

That fag kid deserved what he got.

I hate all authority figures, so although I think what he did was extremely virtue signally, if that means causing chaos, then go for it. Also a politican's job is, essentially, to virtue signal professionally. So all politicians are inherently worse.

Eggy would be proud

That little bitch had it coming

It is over for eggcels to be honest