Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Egg White should be the #1 Hip Hop artist! Fuck major labels and the (((media)))

Yup, not gonna lie, it's one of the dopest rap shit I have ever heard. :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Major record labels have to spend $500,000+ to record and release a single from Drake or Ariana Grande, both Jews, but a young white man like Egg White probably released this song on a very, extremely low budget, probably using a $50 mic.

The Jewish moguls at Warner, Universal, Def Jam and Island Records hate that white men like Egg White could make a hit song economically. The Jew is always seeking to monopolize and control everything.

Sounds like shit but i support him nevertheless

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

RUNNIN' THROUGH THESE HOES LIKE I'M ALEK MINASSIAN

they alread de-platformed him

they alread de-platformed him

It's funny because when a black rapper says the same things - majority of the times even worse.
They're worshipped.

It's funny because when a black rapper says the same things - majority of the times even worse.
They're worshipped.

It shouldnt be funny. Especially not if youre white

Tyrone rappers preach of promoting gun violence against blacks and Hispanics. the Jews love promoting that as it fills quotas for the military-industrial private prisons, and also promote degeneracy. If you wonder why your precious 5yo Stacy daughter became a whore last year, it's the Jewish influence from media, schools and other sources which have corrupted her into a feminist whore.