Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Egg White Presents: The ATOMIC Blackpill... Holy shit Women are depraved animals. Repeal the 19th Ammendment RIGHT NOW!

I’m going to watch later, but we’re you actually visited by the FBI? Can you give the story?

Why is it impossible to get an eye area like that even with plastic surgery?

I’m going to watch later, but we’re you actually visited by the FBI? Can you give the story?
The story is that he wasn't.

Video’s Old news GrAYcel

Eggy doesn’t make vids like that anymore he just raps and slow dances with Trannies:feelskek:

Video’s Old news GrAYcel

Eggy doesn’t make vids like that anymore he just raps and slow dances with Trannies:feelskek:

I've seen it before but it's good to periodically re-post old stuff newcels haven't seen yet.

obv atomic blackpill is incel101 knowledge but sometimes K.I.S.S works best! 100%

I've seen it before but it's good to periodically re-post old stuff newcels haven't seen yet.

obv atomic blackpill is incel101 knowledge but sometimes K.I.S.S works best! 100%

If Newcels don’t already know that all foids are degenerate scum then they shouldn’t be here tbhngldedsrs

Chad can literally just say "Sex" and he would have foids knocking on his door.

Remember, in another study women turned out to be more visual than men even if they claimed to be less.

Eggy isn't even one of us anymore, greycel post tbh

If Newcels don’t already know that all foids are degenerate scum then they shouldn’t be here tbhngldedsrs
Eggy isn't even one of us anymore, greycel post tbh
Remember, in another study women turned out to be more visual than men even if they claimed to be less.

You all have your oldcel goggles on. The reason feminists and women are winning in the culture war and already won the sexual revolution is because they don't hesitate to bludgeon to death simple talking points over and over and over because they're always indotrinating new minds into their cult. K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid is how we change the culture.
You all have your oldcel goggles on. The reason feminists and women are winning in the culture war and already won the sexual revolution is because they don't hesitate to bludgeon to death simple talking points over and over and over because they're always indotrinating new minds into their cult. K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid is how we change the culture.

It's okay, only AlinskyCels will understand. :(

you're that guy the fbi visited right? you can pm me if you are ever free.

Why were you banned