Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Egg or chicken

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200725 091805

The cause we hate women is because they're treating us the way they do, the names they're calling us.

The wtf is right too since society wants you to accept your low tier rank and mistreatment. Complaining as a man is a no go.

"rigts" good to know the artist is a confirmed retard, but we already knew that.

Its not even a chicken and egg problem. The comic is pure gaslighting and lies. Girls have lists they make with other girls in their cliques about which boys to play and hang out with and which ones not to. They start this behavior around 7 or 8. Once they get to about 10 or 11, this becomes a sexual list. Which boys to date and such.

These foids know this. They know that we were the males left off those early lists. And we never had a chance to recover or get on others as we got older since we never became attractive or popular. We became isolated and alone and within two years, roughly around 12 or 13, we were sitting at the loner table with other rejected males (females never sat at this table), stuck in a loop that could only be broken by moving, luck, or sports/skillmaxxing. In my case, I was doomed from third grade on as females avoided me. Popular male friends left me in fifth grade and by middle school I precipitated out into the reject pile with males that were ugly like me. For some here, they were doomed they moment they were conceived.

I have every reason to be bitter that females contributed to my isolation. The difference between me and a cuck is that I don't forgive them for this, nor do I want to pick up the pieces of their lives when they are in their late 20s and early 30s looking to settle down with a beta. I don't accept my evolutionary situation, so I rebel against it using whatever I can.

Thanks for reading by blogpost guys.