Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Effects of Feminism in Israel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-

Old video (2016) that shows not even jews are immune to the mental disease that is Feminism (Male = Female).

LifeFuel for Nazicels since jewish femrodents prefer Arabs than their own people.

Kosher milkers.

I'm not watching that. Why would I watch that? What am I supposed to do with this information?

friendly fire

Subversion is a monster on its own, it always ends attacking its creators.

Make love (but only with chad)

This is [LifeFuel].

(((They))) are getting a taste of their own medicine.

Old video (2016) that shows not even jews are immune to the mental disease that is Feminism (Male = Female).

LifeFuel for Nazicels since jewish femrodents prefer Arabs than their own people.

They lust after a BBC Carousel.
You forgot to mention that boyo.

Based. I guess he couldnt stand the horrific sight.
Based indeed.
Rabbi is sick of this degeneracy promoted by his own people, no less.

Oy vey

Attachments

• Mr. Nose.png
    Mr. Nose.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 27
open borders thx

Diversity is your strength, Schlomoski.

Now they are getting a nice taste of their own medicine

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Juden is self destructing.

Israel needs more shitskin immigrants.

Israel needs more shitskin immigrants.
Jews in Israel are more based towards immigrant policies, they do NOT want any immigrant. Literally built a wall separating them from the palestinians jfl

Jewing the jews. It's possible. We can cuck them.

Israel has an average IQ of 95. https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

This proves there's no conspiracy of Israeli supremacy. What it doesn't prove is that Ashkenazi jews haven't been harming the west. I'm not sure what the % of Ashkenazi jews in Israel is, but I know they're the only high IQ version of jews and that they IQ mog us goy. So if there's no Israel supremacy conspiracy, the Ashkenazi don't give a shit about their homeland. They just use some funds to lobby the USA and such. Uh the point of this post:

no the wonderful merchants aren't losing. The west is losing. Btw I'm not a nazicel I'm just making this post because I'm bored

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back