Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Education is a false god

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
The whole purpose of studying is to get to know things we didn't know or forgot. Things that are beyond our reach, we don't see just now.

I feel like I had to make this post since so many of us bet on education thinking it'll help us. So many of us, go to school while watching blackpill videos at home, betting our lives hoping those hours pay.

Just like people who pray to god to make their lives better, we put our faith into school, thinking they'll help us, what they teach will help us.

Of course we're not dumb, school HAS INDEED helped us over the past couple of years, but that's literally why we trust it even more. This is why when your family backstabs you or a close friend backstabs you, you consider it worse than being mistreated by your enemies, it's because you put faith into that person.

Nonetheless, I keep using knowledge as a cope, as a false god thinking it'll help me.

Why do people study subjects like Math anyway? I don't get it copers say it fucking builds logic or something, I have no clue how it helps, how the fuck does Math help with logic?

Something like history is important, it's relevant to my life, it gets me into different historical contexts and scenarios, some where my truecel self is being tortured.

Anyway is Math good for building logic? I've heard people say this but I just don't get how it's so important, post below if you have anything to say on this.

Excuse my english by the way I try my best to appear normal, I'm just an aspie (possibly)

cope bro
studying is just for sub8s to betabuxx,. notjhing more

The whole purpose of studying is to get to know things we didn't know or forgot. Things that are beyond our reach, we don't see just now.

I feel like I had to make this post since so many of us bet on education thinking it'll help us. So many of us, go to school while watching blackpill videos at home, betting our lives hoping those hours pay.

Just like people who pray to god to make their lives better, we put our faith into school, thinking they'll help us, what they teach will help us.

Of course we're not dumb, school HAS INDEED helped us over the past couple of years, but that's literally why we trust it even more. This is why when your family backstabs you or a close friend backstabs you, you consider it worse than being mistreated by your enemies, it's because you put faith into that person.

Nonetheless, I keep using knowledge as a cope, as a false god thinking it'll help me.

Why do people study subjects like Math anyway? I don't get it copers say it fucking builds logic or something, I have no clue how it helps, how the fuck does Math help with logic?

Something like history is important, it's relevant to my life, it gets me into different historical contexts and scenarios, some where my truecel self is being tortured.

Anyway is Math good for building logic? I've heard people say this but I just don't get how it's so important, post below if you have anything to say on this.
I have always been in favor of supporting a school or university system, but I think the system is very badly managed. In my country, the days are too long and we don't even have time to do our homework. You get beaten up next to the building when you say No and the girls make fun of you. So why go to school...

I have always been in favor of supporting a school or university system, but I think the system is very badly managed. In my country, the days are too long and we don't even have time to do our homework. You get beaten up next to the building when you say No and the girls make fun of you. So why go to school...
I'm sorry that's a thing

Education in society is all about being able to perform complex tasks that are required in an increasingly technologically advanced world. It’s not true education that makes you a better person or live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.

No education for your face

Math is everything
The heighest paying jobs in the industry like Quants, etc are reserved for mathematicians
Even in CS, the top of the top programmers are the all mathematicians

I went to school to get a good job. I would rather be forever alone and wealthy than forever alone and a wage cuck on top of that.

Math is everything
The heighest paying jobs in the industry like Quants, etc are reserved for mathematicians
Math is good and effective for success, but it is always the environment in which we learn that makes us lose in society. :(

Math is everything
That's true but your intelligence is mostly genetic anyway so why even bother trying to learn something you've already learnt yet just repeating it for no reason at all?

Education in society is all about being able to perform complex tasks that are required in an increasingly technologically advanced world. It’s not true education that makes you a better person or live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
sadly this education means more money at least STEM shit. Humanities which actually shape a person to grow spiritually/mentally are not suitable for solving complex problems that have come about due to the current technological age. In an ideal world I would have gotten a philosophy degree or theology but in this wretched (((money))) driven shithole, forced to have gone the STEM route

That's true but your intelligence is mostly genetic anyway so why even bother trying to learn something you've already learnt yet just repeating it for no reason at all?
Learning in itself can be a type of cope. I have done 250 hours plus of random math/coding problems and have 750 hours left. Originally I hated this journey and was only doing it for money. Now I dislike it but do not hate it. The process of learning in itself can be a cope and that has happened to me in this case.

sadly this education means more money at least STEM shit. Humanities which actually shape a person to grow spiritually/mentally are not suitable for solving complex problems that have come about due to the current technological age. In an ideal world I would have gotten a philosophy degree or theology but in this wretched (((money))) driven shithole, forced to have gone the STEM route
I’m convinced modern humanities don’t make anyone’s life better, they exist to peddle neo-marxist ideas and subvert the population. Living a fulfilling life is almost never something that is taught about in western academia, but rather how to shape society around you and what social issues you should fight for (mass psyop).

yeah true

People do care for you though on how your story is worded but I haven't yet felt that joy so I can't really confirm or deny anything

nowadays it more about producing drone wageslaves.

Re: Script menu gui
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182608841Friday, January 29, 2016 5:18 AM CST
Certainly. I can provide an example algorithm using custom-notation for you, as shown below: [Struct] GUI_Obj = Instance.Create("TextButtonGUI"); [Array] Items = ("Cookies","Cake","Creme","Crepes"); GUI_Obj:Generate_Buttons(Get_Size(Items)); Sub GUI_Obj:Clicked(){ Foreach([Integer] k = 1; k < Get_Size(Items); k += 1){ GUI_Obj.Button{k} = Items{k}; } }; GUI_OBJ.Display_Name = "Menu"; Therefore you go, this is the typical syntax found in RBX.Lua. Enjoy.
Re: Somebody please explain elunates wrapper.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182610970Friday, January 29, 2016 7:05 AM CST
"Wow, looking for help in this forum is useles. Everyone's an idiot." Well, you seem rather incapable of recognizing the irony within your statement, given that you gauge intellectual-capabilities solely by crystallized knowledge.
Re: How do I bypass stack overflows?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182849115Monday, February 01, 2016 4:25 PM CST
"You want to avoid stack overflows? Write better code." Yes, I would have to agree with TickerOfTime entirely. Drafting efficient algorithms will allow you to easily use only minimal fractions of the data capacity within Lua. The error is merely the symptom of a problem.