Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Edmund Kemper and the misery olympics

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
"If you attack humans but refuse to attack animals, unless it's because you only hate humans rather than viewing animal abuse as more immoral, you're a hypocrite. YOU DO NOT HAVE MORALS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. Killing animals is NOT worse than killing humans.

FIRST ARGUMENT THESE HUMANS USE: But animals are innocent and they don't do anything

This is FALSE. People solely believe this because animals cannot talk and look adorable. ANIMALS ARE NOT INNOCENT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

In fact, animals DO know right from wrong and DO have morals. Although the vast majority of their behavior was prosocial or positive and aggression or violence was rare, this still wasn't universal. In fact, animals CAN do immoral things. Rape is found in many species, and animals have raped each other. Even child abuse happens in other species. Animals often start rival wars and kill each other, and even chimps have as much of a homicide rate as humans. Many species do it even more than humans by killing their own species.

Animals DO have morals and know right from wrong and you can't assume otherwise because they don't talk. Many will maul you on sight even if you do nothing wrong.

Argument 2: animals are vulnerable or you're a coward if you hurt them

This is bullshit. Unless you have a weapon many animals aren't vulnerable and maul you on sight. And you can't argue it's wrong because they're vulnerable. Many humans are vulnerable too. Even grown men. If you're a man attacking another man he could be smaller than you yet nobody will care if you attack a guy smaller than you yet they freak out if you mildly hit a woman's face. In fact, nobody cares if I use guns on a muscular man or ambush him. In that case, he IS vulnerable. If you are a small scrawny nerd and you use a gun on a big muscular guy HE IS THE VULNERABLE ONE. He's 100% vulnerable. He moves any muscle, he dies. In fact, smaller people can easily overpower bigger people by using weapons and objects to compensate for size differences. You can also ambush them which also makes them completely vulnerable. A person doesn't have to be physically vulnerable to be easy to attack. Circumstantial vulnerability is just as common if not more. How is using a gun on a big muscular guy worse than using it on a fuckin bear who is way more physically powerful than a big muscular guy.

And many animal abusers aren't afraid to attack humans. Many do. In fact, its quite common. Many of them often commit a lot of violence or serious crime, including against other humans. There's a link between animal cruelty and violence against humans. They aren't cowards. They're just generally vicious criminals.

Argument 3: animal abusers are sadists

no. they aren't doing it for sadism. In a study of undergrad students, they found 55% committed animal abuse at least once. They usually did it out of anger/prejudice, amusement/fun, or fear or disliking the animal. Usually it was out of anger/prejudice. These aren't sadists. In a sample of inmates, ones who admitted to animal abuse did it for fun, imitation or out of anger. Sadism is defined as "the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others." This isn't sadism. Sadists don't do it out of anger or for fun/amusement. They simply want to watch one suffer for pleasure, especially sexual pleasure."

@Edmund_Kemper said this in response to a guy who talked about celebration of animal abuse on this forum.

Edmund just started the misery olympics from here on in. The original poster Edmund is replying to never incited any violence let alone comparison to incels with animals. Edmund THINKS he is worth MORE than animals, and goes on hating people who simply care for innocent animals who didn't do shit.

He talks about the fact that animals rape. Incels rape too. Incels are MOST LIKELY TO RAPE BECAUSE they aren't satisfied and they're the MOST DESPERATE among all other men. :feelsokman:

The fundamental principle is:

DON'T MAKE EXCUSES FOR PEOPLE WHO MAKE EXCUSES for genocide and torture, animal abuse etc.

Now, Edward also talked about the fact that humans are more innocent than animals and that animals aren't innocent yada yada.

Dude. Nobody drove a comparison except YOU. You are the One who went into this game of misery olympics talking about how a cow dying is worth less than you just not getting to date.

BE THANKFUL FOR BEING A HUMAN GUYS. Cherish life, there is so much, the more you indulge in misery Olympics the more you lose your _braincels_:feels:

We are the best species on Earth, please appreciate it, I know Chad's living a better life, but you have it way better than animals @Edmund_Kemper .

"If you attack humans but refuse to attack animals, unless it's because you only hate humans rather than viewing animal abuse as more immoral, you're a hypocrite. YOU DO NOT HAVE MORALS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. Killing animals is NOT worse than killing humans.

FIRST ARGUMENT THESE HUMANS USE: But animals are innocent and they don't do anything

This is FALSE. People solely believe this because animals cannot talk and look adorable. ANIMALS ARE NOT INNOCENT IN THE SLIGHTEST.

In fact, animals DO know right from wrong and DO have morals. Although the vast majority of their behavior was prosocial or positive and aggression or violence was rare, this still wasn't universal. In fact, animals CAN do immoral things. Rape is found in many species, and animals have raped each other. Even child abuse happens in other species. Animals often start rival wars and kill each other, and even chimps have as much of a homicide rate as humans. Many species do it even more than humans by killing their own species.

Animals DO have morals and know right from wrong and you can't assume otherwise because they don't talk. Many will maul you on sight even if you do nothing wrong.

This is bullshit. Unless you have a weapon many animals aren't vulnerable and maul you on sight. And you can't argue it's wrong because they're vulnerable. Many humans are vulnerable too. Even grown men. If you're a man attacking another man he could be smaller than you yet nobody will care if you attack a guy smaller than you yet they freak out if you mildly hit a woman's face. In fact, nobody cares if I use guns on a muscular man or ambush him. In that case, he IS vulnerable. If you are a small scrawny nerd and you use a gun on a big muscular guy HE IS THE VULNERABLE ONE. He's 100% vulnerable. He moves any muscle, he dies. In fact, smaller people can easily overpower bigger people by using weapons and objects to compensate for size differences. You can also ambush them which also makes them completely vulnerable. A person doesn't have to be physically vulnerable to be easy to attack. Circumstantial vulnerability is just as common if not more. How is using a gun on a big muscular guy worse than using it on a fuckin bear who is way more physically powerful than a big muscular guy.

And many animal abusers aren't afraid to attack humans. Many do. In fact, its quite common. Many of them often commit a lot of violence or serious crime, including against other humans. There's a link between animal cruelty and violence against humans. They aren't cowards. They're just generally vicious criminals.

no. they aren't doing it for sadism. In a study of undergrad students, they found 55% committed animal abuse at least once. They usually did it out of anger/prejudice, amusement/fun, or fear or disliking the animal. Usually it was out of anger/prejudice. These aren't sadists. In a sample of inmates, ones who admitted to animal abuse did it for fun, imitation or out of anger. Sadism is defined as "the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others." This isn't sadism. Sadists don't do it out of anger or for fun/amusement. They simply want to watch one suffer for pleasure, especially sexual pleasure."

@Edmund_Kemper said this in response to a guy who talked about celebration of animal abuse on this forum.

Edmund just started the misery olympics from here on in. The original poster Edmund is replying to never incited any violence let alone comparison to incels with animals. Edmund THINKS he is worth MORE than animals, and goes on hating people who simply care for innocent animals who didn't do shit.

He talks about the fact that animals rape. Incels rape too. Incels are MOST LIKELY TO RAPE BECAUSE they aren't satisfied and they're the MOST DESPERATE among all other men. :feelsokman:

DON'T MAKE EXCUSES FOR PEOPLE WHO MAKE EXCUSES for genocide and torture, animal abuse etc.

Now, Edward also talked about the fact that humans are more innocent than animals and that animals aren't innocent yada yada.

Dude. Nobody drove a comparison except YOU. You are the One who went into this game of misery olympics talking about how a cow dying is worth less than you just not getting to date.

BE THANKFUL FOR BEING A HUMAN GUYS. Cherish life, there is so much, the more you indulge in misery Olympics the more you lose your _braincels_:feels:

We are the best species on Earth, please appreciate it, I know Chad's living a better life, but you have it way better than animals @Edmund_Kemper .
Didn't ask faggot

Didn't ask faggot
Get the fuck off here then you slob, imagine having creativity so low you have to resort to insults and a good looking pfp to TRY TO CANCEL ME or whatever you wanted to do...:feelsokman:

no animal ever called me incel:feelstastyman:

What is this topic even about

Animals can still reproduce, while we can't satisfy that biological necessity.

Get the fuck off here then you slob, imagine having creativity so low you have to resort to insults and a good looking pfp to TRY TO CANCEL ME or whatever you wanted to do...:feelsokman:
Cancel you :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek:

sperg topic.
don't bully other creatures who didn't attack you.

OP incels don’t rape. Most rapists tend to be highly promiscuous men who get laid regularly

Look it up on scientific blackpill in the personality section

We are the best species on Earth, please appreciate it, I know Chad's living a better life, but you have it way better than animals @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/21/21163.jpg?1591934795 [/UWSL]@Edmund_Kemper .
Terra based. I’m glad somebody finally had the courage to call him out on his bullshit. I replied to his retard tier thread that incited and celebrated unnecessary violence and told him I “did not read” and it hurt his precious feelings so he sperged out and reported me and my homie broly

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper does make some great posts very informative lots of depth.

Edmund_Kemper does make some great posts very informative lots of depth.
He’s just writing long ass garbage shit and making low IQ idiots like you believe

Based! Nice obliteration of the immature idiot @Edmund_Kemper

OP incels don’t rape. Most rapists tend to be highly promiscuous men who get laid regularly

Fuck you spineless piece of shit

Tired of these animal posts shit
Yall sound like reddit retards boo hoo im at the top of chain there is nothing animals can do

tbh , its the low inhib normies that do all that stuff and get away with it.

Animal abuser are faggots and retards. We hate foids and normies not some innocent animals garbage when everyone laughed at me for being fat and socially awkward my dog always loved me. No matter how bad my day goes my dog always welcomes me with cuddles and kisses. Retard gray disabled your account and kill your self fucking piece of shit nobody like or deserves you.

human life > animal life.

no animal ever called me "creep" or "weirdo".

your turn, humanity.

Not even gonna read a single thing, also shut the fuck up

Nigger nigger nigger dur budur budur chudu animal abuse is not bad uhuuuu but you should hate human equally as equally hate the animal too in order to not be hypocrite bohooooooo

Nigger nigger nigger dur budur budur chudu animal abuse is not bad uhuuuu but you should hate human equally as equally hate the animal too in order to not be hypocrite bohooooooo
fuck your mom in video game nigga the fucks wrong with you? I don't murder people wdym hate humans equally you sickfuck, suck my cock you bastard

no animal ever called me "creep" or "weirdo".

your turn, humanity.
exactly. Embarassed to say that's the best response so far apart from one other member on this post. People got mad...

fuck your mom in video game nigga the fucks wrong with you? I don't murder people wdym hate humans equally you sickfuck, suck my cock you bastard
Chill nigga i was drunk when i wrote that comment
Dont take it seriously

Dude they can't on incel forums. You're justifying something horrible. Do you not realize that shit?

This is a fucking "most" argument. You say all these animals rape, well, not most of them rape.

The mistake is comparing these two things, when you compare your suffering to an animals, these two things shouldn't be compared it's problematic, for you to write paragraph after paragraph justifying something like this, that really left an impression on me.

Chill nigga i was drunk when i wrote that comment
Dont take it seriously
You're yourself when you're drunk, you're yourself all the time. The ultimate goal is to change yourself for the better so you can be on guard, watching out for any mistake(s) you make.

You're yourself when you're drunk, you're yourself all the time. The ultimate goal is to change yourself for the better so you can be on guard, watching out for any mistake(s) you make.
Yeah man i was lucky the mods didnot give me a warning after i posted that comment

Yeah man i was lucky the mods didnot give me a warning after i posted that comment
bruh it's not the mods, you're justifying animal abuse. If that's what makes you not post, go ahead but I'll warn you, once this forum shuts down you'll go back to being the same guy you were a few weeks ago and you wouldn't like that guy.

bruh it's not the mods, you're justifying animal abuse. If that's what makes you not post, go ahead but I'll warn you, once this forum shuts down you'll go back to being the same guy you were a few weeks ago and you wouldn't like that guy.
Sorry bro i dont support animal abuse i think there is some missunderstanding when i read your post
I thought you were the one that support animal abuse

Sorry bro i dont support animal abuse i think there is some missunderstanding when i read your post
I thought you were the one that support animal abuse
....ok thanks. Again, edmund also commented himself there's no reason for me to hate Edward or look down upon him, he got caught up in the misery olympics it's a trap you don't wanna set your foot into.

People that spend their time torturing animals feel lacking and powerless, they need to feel some power trip to satisfy how meek and pathetic they think are compared to others. Females are the ones that have bestiality-oriented behavior, not the blame of the animal that they wanna use them as plaything, sextoys. Also, how can you feel jealous of a animal, like a cat, fucking another female cat? You want to fuck a female cat´s pussy? Gross, join a group of female-zoophiles who share the same interest, there you will find males who also share this female desire for fucking animals other than their own species, you might as well be a furry. Animals dont have the inteligence or understand of human language and primal communication, only emotional ones like when the human is crying, but that is another thing.

What is seen in your thread is your desire to please and your simp behavior towards the user you are seeking the attention and validation on this thread, maybe you are gay and is attracted to his personality, since you never saw him; in that case, you can go gay with him on private message instead of letting others show how much you crave for his approval, the approval of a male and worse: If you are a incel, his approval will get you out of inceldom? No, unless you are a gay, of course. So? Whatever.

People that spend their time torturing animals feel lacking and powerless, they need to feel some power trip to satisfy how meek and pathetic they think are compared to others. Females are the ones that have bestiality-oriented behavior, not the blame of the animal that they wanna use them as plaything, sextoys. Also, how can you feel jealous of a animal, like a cat, fucking another female cat? You want to fuck a female cat´s pussy? Gross, join a group of female-zoophiles who share the same interest, there you will find males who also share this female desire for fucking animals other than their own species, you might as well be a furry. Animals dont have the inteligence or understand of human language and primal communication, only emotional ones like when the human is crying, but that is another thing.

What is seen in your thread is your desire to please and your simp behavior towards the user you are seeking the attention and validation on this thread, maybe you are gay and is attracted to his personality, since you never saw him; in that case, you can go gay with him on private message instead of letting others show how much you crave for his approval, the approval of a male and worse: If you are a incel, his approval will get you out of inceldom? No, unless you are a gay, of course. So? Whatever.
Whatever indeed, your judgement is basically whatever to me. Worthless.

Whatever indeed, your judgement is basically whatever to me. Worthless.
Of course, what matters to you is your crush that you made a thread to simp for. Your male "oneitis".

Of course, what matters to you is your crush that you made a thread to simp for. Your male "oneitis".
Please don't misquote me. I'm not gay either, I'm calling someone out.

Please don't misquote me. I'm not gay either, I'm calling someone out.
Oh, i did a bad interpretation then, you need to express yourself well, you are against him or support him? My bad, i confused you with his simps

Oh, i did a bad interpretation then, you need to express yourself well, you are against him or support him? My bad, i confused you with his simps
Look dude, you didn't read my post properly, that's your problem.

Although I didn't how to quote back then, so a lot of people got mad, thinking I was the one saying those.

Actually read the post.

Look dude, you didn't read my post properly, that's your problem.

Although I didn't how to quote back then, so a lot of people got mad, thinking I was the one saying those.

Actually read the post.
know how to quote, the post gives the intention that you agree with him and that you are adding more to his argument, even though you are against animal abuse. My bad, i must have confused you with one of his simps who made a post sometime ago defending him.

know how to quote, the post gives the intention that you agree with him and that you are adding more to his argument, even though you are against animal abuse. My bad, i must have confused you with one of his simps who made a post sometime ago defending him.
That IS how to quote. Not on this forum. You need the detachment to actually read and understand the post.

no animal ever called me incel:feelstastyman:

sperg topic.
don't bully other creatures who didn't attack you.

Animal abuser are faggots and retards. We hate foids and normies not some innocent animals garbage when everyone laughed at me for being fat and socially awkward my dog always loved me. No matter how bad my day goes my dog always welcomes me with cuddles and kisses. Retard gray disabled your account and kill your self fucking piece of shit nobody like or deserves you.

I wanna include you in the fucking anti animal abuse list but you were pro hitler in one of your really recent posts lol, that would be a huge risk