Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Edgy humour causes violence

Do you think edgy humour causes violence?

• Yes

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I just got this video recommended to me and it pisses me off ngl. Im about half way in and I really want to write a critique of it tbh.

No man. That is a myth the leftist establishment pushes so they will have a reason to silence the opposition.

Yes bro that's why there were wars in the past because too many jokes

In all seriousness feminists want to emasculate non Chad males because they dont want them rising up and putting women back in order, edgy jokes represent masculinity so feminists will attack them

Foids cause violence not quality cope

If somebody is insane enough to be pushed over the edge by something as trivial as a joke, they can probably be pushed over the edge by any other content. Looking just at edgy jokes is too narrow scoped.

If somebody is insane enough to be pushed over the edge by something as trivial as a joke, they can probably be pushed over the edge by any other content. Looking just at edgy jokes is too narrow scoped.
This

Keep crying for pewdiepie normcucks

No, but refusing to recognize sub5 males as humans does

depriving a substantial portion of the male population the satisfaction easily handed to a few is causing violence and will cause a lot more violence in the future

What a gay video

Of course. If someone joked about you, wouldnt you attack them ?

just lol lefist just want censorship

Don’t think so