Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Edgelord Edition] can you relate to this?

Do you?

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Let’s say you are standing in a place of high elevation. It could be the rooftop of a building or on top of some mountain. There are normies standing around admiring the view, taking photos, and otherwise being completely distracted while standing near the edge. You make your way behind one of them and they don’t notice you. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you are in this position?

Because for me at least, I feel the morbid urge to push them off to their certain death. I briefly fantasize scenarios where I watch and hear them scream as they plummet to their doom. This is what inceldom does to a mf. Surely I cannot be the only one here who feels this urge?

I would never land in a situation like that so there's no point for me to think about "what I would do"

Let’s say you are standing in a place of high elevation. It could be the rooftop of a building or on top of some mountain. There are normies standing around admiring the view, taking photos, and otherwise being completely distracted while standing near the edge. You make your way behind one of them and they don’t notice you. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you are in this position?

Because for me at least, I feel the morbid urge to push them off to their certain death. I briefly fantasize scenarios where I watch and hear them scream as they plummet to their doom. This is what inceldom does to a mf. Surely I cannot be the only one here who feels this urge?
Kick them in like you do with zombgroids in Dying Light. (IN VIDEOGAME.)

I would never land in a situation like that so there's no point for me to think about "what I would do"
No tall buildings or mountains where you live? Or you mean you mostly stay inside all day to avoid normies ?

Sparta kick the normalfag off

Im edgelord hello

It is just fantasy in GTA but yes

i only would do this to person which i hate tbh

I'd probably just jump off myself

i only would do this to person which i hate tbh
Fair. Do you have someone like that already? Maybe multiple persons which you hate enough to push off?

Fair. Do you have someone like that already? Maybe multiple persons which you hate enough to push off?

Yeah, the last time I was in a national park with mountains, I saw a couple of normfags taking photos on the overlook at the top of a mountain and I had the urge to push them off. I also saw this photographer sitting on a boulder at the edge of the cliff taking photos and I really hoped he would slip and fall.

Push ? No but torture yes and not one but at least 10

Push ? No but torture yes and not one but at least 10
damn. What did they do to you exactly? You can dm me about it if you don’t want to share in this thread

id consider jumping off myself

I'd probably just jump off myself
id consider jumping off myself
You know I was considering making the third option something like “click this if you have already jumped off yourself” but changed it last second because of reasons. Remind me next time not to be so indecisive with creating polls

You know I was considering making the third option something like “click this if you have already jumped off yourself” but changed it last second because of reasons. Remind me next time not to be so indecisive with creating polls
follow your intuitions bro