Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Edge Chromium VS Google Chrome VS Opera GX VS Firefox

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date

What is the best browser?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Which do you think is the best one?

use firefox it's free software, but if i had to choose from those i'd say opera.

low iq
firefox is the best one for privacy. Opera is owned by rice and google is owned by juice.

Firefox for extensions, iridium chromium based browser for everything else.

Mozilla also sucks and have a long history of shitty behavior:
fired their founder for donating to prop 8 and supporting conjugal marriage, banned dissenter and completely changed what kind of addons can be used (which screwed over a lot of other useful addons) and still censors discussion about it, donates to antifa and other soros funded groups, wastes donations on getting uninterested girls into coding and garbage like that.

Then you have alternatives like pale moon which is made by a furry.
dont need dissenter. No script ,ublock origin, https everywhere , privacy badger, decentraleyes and canvas blocker are all you need

I just use Firefox out of habit.

The point is that mozilla took active steps to block people from using it just because "it promoted hate speech." Dissenter is interesting in that you can have a comment section on every page on the internet, which is useful because news and media sites have been removing their comment sections since 2016 to better control the narrative and shape people's thoughts. Mozilla went out of their way to censor it which broke extensions some of which that many people use and still haven't recovered.
but there's reddit if you want discussion. Dissenter is shit because it would spy on you and send shit to Gab. I get your point though , we should have freedom.

My understanding is that all the addons you mentioned also have full access to your data like that, you agree to it when you install them. And mozilla itself of course when you use firefox. I don't trust Mozilla more than gab.

And reddit is horrible for open discussion. Every sub is moderated by random people that were first to open the sub, they all have their own biases. Every non far left sub gets banned.
yeah but they don't send data to servers I think. only connects to a server when you update them. dissenter is actively connected.

Firefox went to shit over the years.
I'm still using it as I don't know good alternative.

Chromium recently had this bug which makes it extremely slow when there are a lot of hyperlinks on the same webpage. Firefox is my only alternative as currently only firefox and chromium support vimium

I use vivaldi browser