Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Economy may collapse

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★

And this is a lifefuel, imagine a foid has much money from onlyfans, but then suddenly they are just paper becase there is no food in the shops:feelsaww:

And (((who))) could be behind that :feelsLSD:

thats cope. it just means price of good will be higher in the short term. eventually it will correct.

its a ridiculous assumption that inflation = death of econoomy.

lots of countries have higher food prices. Switzerland for instance have much higher cost of food than the US. this didnt make the former a failed economy.

and with autonnomous driving, lots of those low end job will be replaced by bots. which is a good thing. i dont trust human drivers.
:cryfeels:but i want foids to suffer

Time to buy some pew pewers

I've been waiting for this event since 2001 as a youngster to transpire, if we could just fast forward to the good part of this slow motion train wreck that would be great. :feelsjuice:

T1O7onA

Last edited:
just wait 20 more years theory :feelsLSD::feelsclown:
Another year or two by my own calculations and very long personal observances. Still, would make my year complete if for say it happens by next month. :feelsjuice:

Tenor0998hjhfhgbbvb

>own calculations
:feelswhat:
Studying the collapse of nations, tribes, or societies throughout history is a personal hobby of mine, added with my knowledge of economics along with my absolute hatred of this bullshit nation known as the United States it has been an extremely long-anticipated event for me that I've been looking forward to for some time now. Needless to say, I've been waiting for events to unfold with much enthusiasm for some time now as a casual spectator. :feelsjuice::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Studying the collapse of nations, tribes, or societies throughout history is a personal hobby of mine, added with my knowledge of economics along with my absolute hatred of this bullshit nation known as the United States it has been an extremely long-anticipated event for me that I've been looking forward to for some time now. Needless to say, I've been waiting for events to unfold with much enthusiasm for some time now as a spectator. :feelsjuice::feelsdevil:
>Two more weeks, goys

>Two more weeks, goys
Once the United States collapses this nation will become a chaotic dumpster fire overnight and like they say, chaos is the father of all revolutions something of which this nation needs badly at the moment. :feelsdevil:

Another year or two by my own calculations and very long personal observances. Still, would make my year complete if for say it happens by next month. :feelsjuice:
Thing is shlomos most likely won't initiate the global collapse instantly for it to not look suspicious, controlled to the sheeple. It will probably happen slowly by different (((coincidential))) factors and events which of course (((won't be corelated to each other in any way)))

Once the United States collapses this nation will become a chaotic dumpster fire overnight and like they say, chaos is the father of all revolutions something of which this nation needs badly at the moment. :feelsdevil:
Stop coping, boyo. There won't be a total collapse overnight, it's more like a slow process.

Thing is shlomos most likely won't initiate the global collapse instantly for it to not look suspicious, controlled to the sheeple. It will probably happen slowly by different (((coincidential))) factors which (((are not corelated to each other in any way)))
Sometimes even the gods of reality will injure themselves, nobody is entirely infallible. :feelsjuice:
Stop coping, boyo. There won't be a total collapse overnight, it's more like a slow process.
It's been a slow process already starting in the 1970s until now. :feelsdevil:

just print more money---------foid president / economist and ceo.
foids will gather around rich men like flies on shit.

It's been a slow process already starting in the 1970s until now.
We will face a big economic depression in the near future but soyciety won't collapse because of it.

foids will gather around rich men like flies on shit.
A coalition of angry oppressed men with nooses and lamp posts, most wealth in this country will be wiped out within a matter of a month. I will enjoy every single minute watching the former wealthy or rich digging into dumpsters for food after losing everything except for the clothes on their backs. I will enjoy their tears and agonizing screams, such bitter-sweet music it will be to my ears. Then all those foids who think they were going to make it big living the Hollywood or upper middle-class lifestyle will find themselves sucking cock for their next meal, needless to say I've been thinking about this for a long time. :feelsdevil:

women don't controll the (((Fed))) kek, misogyny really is a mental disease

We will face a big economic depression in the near future but soyciety won't collapse because of it.
That's where you're wrong. It will be a thousand times worse than the Depression ever could be, this my friend is what we call a civilization-ending event, there will be no future American rebound or recovery thereafter. This is the grave where we're all just waiting for the headstone to be set into place. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
women don't controll the (((Fed))) kek, misogyny really is a mental disease
(((Janet Yellen))) ran the fed for 4 years, bulgariod.
That's where you're wrong. It will be a thousand times worse than the Depression ever could be, this my friend is what we call a civilization-ending event, there will be no future American rebound or recovery thereafter. This is the grave where we're all just waiting for the headstone to be set into place. :feelsdevil:
How? Explain.

Last edited:

How? Explain.
Death of the dollar and systematic destruction of the national currency, but more importantly the end of the petrodollar along with all the extravagant privileges or perks that come with that. Thus ends the American Empire™ forever never to be seen again. Although I have my doubts such an event will transpire without the prospects of World War III, but really, I'm fine with a thermonuclear exchange around the planet if it comes to that. I'll take whatever I can get I suppose. I prefer internal revolutions and insurrections, but I'll settle for global mass destruction as well. Looking forward to seeing what happens next as always. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
She's just a puppet, you braindead germanistani swine; true masters of USSA's finances are judeo-masons and they are only males, the so-called "female masons" are a meme :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
It's all about oil.

The global economy and financial system is a Ponzi scheme, and Ponzi schemes require perpetual growth, ie perpetually increasing oil production because the techno-industrial economy is oil.

Peak oil production was most likely reached in 2018 :feelsLSD:

All paper assets ie stocks, bonds, first currencies, and real estate, ultimately derive their value from perpetual growth ie perpetual oil production increases. Without that, they'd be worth next to nothing. :feelsLSD:

It's all about oil.

The global economy and financial system is a Ponzi scheme, and Ponzi schemes require perpetual growth, ie perpetually increasing oil production because the techno-industrial economy is oil.

All paper assets ie stocks, bonds, first currencies, and real estate, ultimately derive their value from perpetual growth ie perpetual oil production increases. Without that, they'd be worth next to nothing. :feelsLSD:
View media item 35942

A coalition of angry oppressed men with nooses and lamp posts, most wealth in this country will be wiped out within a matter of a month. I will enjoy every single minute watching the former wealthy or rich digging into dumpsters for food after losing everything except for the clothes on their backs. I will enjoy their tears and agonizing screams, such bitter-sweet music it will be to my ears. Then all those foids who think they were going to make it big living the Hollywood or upper middle-class lifestyle will find themselves sucking cock for their next meal, needless to say I've been thinking about this for a long time. :feelsdevil:
The coming economic collapse will make the Great Depression look like a small technical correction :feelsLSD:
Foids are living high on the hog right now, but if the global economy crashes as hard as I think it will, under no circumstances would I want to be a foid, absolutely not :feelshaha:

It's all about oil.

A finite world of limited natural resources revolving around economic systems of infinite expansion, what could go wrong? :feelsdevil:
The coming economic collapse will make the Great Depression look like a small technical correction :feelsLSD:

Foids are living high on the hog right now, but if the global economy crashes as hard as I think it will, under no circumstances would I want to be a foid, absolutely not :feelshaha:
In the American Great Depression of 1929 the United States dollar was backed up by gold, what is it backed up by right now other than military force or provocation? :feelsdevil:

A finite world of limited natural resources revolving around economic systems of infinite expansion, what could go wrong? :feelsdevil:
No one understands this very simple predicament. People are living in a delusional fantasy land. Man is far more greedy and foolish than I ever could have imagined. This won't end well.
In the American Great Depression of 1929 the United States dollar was backed up by gold, what is it backed up by right now other than military force or provocation? :feelsdevil:
Brand recognition/brand loyalty, that's it. :feelshaha:

It will be interesting how our American princesses, goddesses, and queens are going to survive in such devastating chaotic turbulent times, prior to the collapse they rejected a majority of men based upon lookism, social status, education background, and economic social classism, imagine being a foid in a collapsed societal environment surrounded by the same men you called losers or entirely worthless yesterday. Yeah, going to be a lot of clinched-up female anuses pretty soon and it is going to be magical in a sort of sadistic funny way. :feelsdevil:
No one understands this very simple predicament. People are living in a delusional fantasy land. Man is far more greedy and foolish than I ever could have imagined. This won't end well.

Brand recognition/brand loyalty, that's it. :feelshaha:
Like all grand illusions they have to come to an end eventually and sometimes very violently, you can delay reality only for so long but eventually, reality will always intervene. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It will be interesting how our American princesses, goddesses, and queens are going to survive in such devastating chaotic turbulent times, prior to the collapse they rejected a majority of men based upon lookism, social status, and economic social classism, imagine being a foid in a collapsed societal environment surrounded by the same men you called losers or entirely worthless yesterday. Yeah, going to be a lot of clinched-up female anuses pretty soon and it is going to be magical in a sort of sadistic funny way. :feelsdevil:
All of their feminism and contempt for men will backfire on them horribly. Foids will need bodyguards to leave their homes.
Like all grand illusions they have to come to an end eventually and sometimes very violently, you can delay reality only for so long but eventually, reality will always intervene. :feelsjuice:
Indeed :feelsLSD:And the longer the 'Day of Reckoning' is delayed, the more violent it will be when it finally does happen :feelsLSD:

She's just a puppet, you braindead germanistani swine; true masters of USSA's finances are judeo-masons and they are only males, the so-called "female masons" are a meme :feelskek: :feelskek:
She is also one of the chosen people. You didn't answer my question from our last conversation. How does it feel like to live in an niggertier shithole?

Cope. If that happens people like us will turn into slaves to bring the economy back up while women do nothing. (As usual)
:lul::lul::lul:

It's all about oil.

eh china will pump out enough solar panels to save us, it'll be cool