Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Economic collapse. Analyzing the Great Depression

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Its commonly argued that the start of the great depression was the stock market crash in October of 1929. while certainly cataclysmic, I've heard a while back in a documentary that by and large people's daily lives did not change much until the early 1930s. While unemployment rates rose in 1930, they did not peak until 1933, almost 4 years after the crash. While the effects of the crash surely led to the spiraling economy which hit rock bottom in 33, I can't find any information as to how the length of the downturn affected people's lives. if the economy had suddenly hit 25 percent unemployment by the end of 1929, then that would have drastically affected the whole society, as it did through the 1930s. though given how long the recession lasted, were the changes in people's daily lives more gradual? its commonly said that the roaring 20s ended with the stock market crash, but did the lifestyle of the 20s end that October, or did it die slowly in the early 1930s?

We're about to find out again in the next few years srs

We're about to find out again in the next few years srs
it will be interesting to see how the toilets handle a Great Depression. I feel like they will sell their bodies for food and services

Imma thinking of doing one of the market’s riskiest plays, the ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ. It’s a triple-leveraged ETF designed to profit when the Nasdaq falls.

NASDAQ: SQQQ

Imma thinking of doing one of the market’s riskiest plays, the ProShares UltraPro Short QQQ. It’s a triple-leveraged ETF designed to profit when the Nasdaq falls.

It's risky, big jews tech will do anything and everything in their power to stay propped up

the economy could collapse if a big enough crash happens.

Yeah that’s risky. Might be a good idea closer to the election

It's risky, big jews tech will do anything and everything in their power to stay propped up
The only reason why the stock market looks like it’s doing good is because of inflation. The money supply flows from the bottom up and the wealthy dump their extra inflation dollars into the stock market

IMG 4389

Baby boomers are becoming homeless at a rate ‘not seen since the Great Depression’

Yeah that’s risky. Might be a good idea closer to the election
The only reason why the stock market looks like it’s doing good is because of inflation. The money supply flows from the bottom up and the wealthy dump their extra inflation dollars into the stock market
Most everything at, near or above peak levels..even coffee beans. Only thing cheap is Natural Gas. Tech stonks are trading at crazy levels including crypto; that’s why I might short this coming Monday or more likely Tues. Goldman Sachs advising clients to sell. This can’t go on as the common man is in more debt nearing homeless. Something got to give.

View: https://youtu.be/SMOpNlJz3Ik?si=ijDlP3sz5GRZodF8

Most everything at, near or above peak levels..even coffee beans. Only thing cheap is Natural Gas. Tech stonks are trading at crazy levels including crypto; that’s why I might short this coming Monday or more likely Tues. Goldman Sachs advising clients to sell. This can’t go on as the common man is in more debt nearing homeless. Something got to give.

Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

The chances that a great depression happens again is very very unlikely.
On the one hand the retards in power are crashing the economy periodically every 8 years or so in order to mitigate a bigger and more catastrophic collapse.
And on the other hand the degree of control our governments have over people is so great that they could obviously come up with some sort of draconian measures (carbon credit score) and like repair all the damage that they themselves have done.

The money supply flows from the bottom up and the wealthy dump their extra inflation dollars into the stock market
Any which way you cut it, in capitalism you only need CAPITAL to succeed. The rich get richer while the poors get poorer. Perfectly balanced meritocracy!

Any which way you cut it, in capitalism you only need CAPITAL to succeed. The rich get richer while the poors get poorer. Perfectly balanced meritocracy!
If everyone was rich then no one would be. Unfortunately there has to be poor ppl for the rich to exist.

If everyone was rich then no one would be. Unfortunately there has to be poor ppl for the rich to exist.
Case and point. Circular logic. There have to be killers and victims, because if there weren't any killers we'd all be victims. Perfect capitalist apologist logic.

careful bro while timing the short with the inevitable stock crash/depression will make you stupid rich, timing is gonna be crucial
wont happen, they can't keep kicking the can down
also everything is bubble, pop is close.
check out car dealerships, they have tons of inventory but cant sell them

Case in point. Circular logic. There have to be killers and victims, because if there weren't any killers we'd all be victims. Perfect capitalist apologist logic.
not really. It’s just the way society works. Romans had plebs and patricians. Every kind of society has classes. Deal with it

not really. It’s just the way society works. Romans had plebs and patricians. Every kind of society has classes. Deal with it
Why do we need to support society? Maybe I want to fuck off into the woods and live like a hobo-caveman? Oh right I can't because game wardens, forest-jannies and other posh idiots.

Why do we need to support society? Maybe I want to fuck off into the woods and live like a hobo-caveman? Oh right I can't because game wardens, forest-jannies and other posh idiots.
if you have the money then there’s nothing stopping you from living like a hermit in the woods. If your self sufficient the biggest expense would be property taxes

if you have the money then there’s nothing stopping you from living like a hermit in the woods. If your self sufficient the biggest expense would be property taxes
You are right you need LOTS of money to get a property, plus taxes. Though you forgot LAWS. You can't slaughter your own cattle because of "animal welfare laws", hunting and fishing without a loicence even on your own property is illegal, because the government owns the deer and all the fish in the see, etc.

In short it is virtually impossible without breaking the law. And you know who is stopping me? Every gosh darn normie like yourself that is paying taxes in order to support this whole system of control.

You are right you need LOTS of money to get a property, plus taxes. Though you forgot LAWS. You can't slaughter your own cattle because of "animal welfare laws", hunting and fishing without a loicence even on your own property is illegal, because the government owns the deer and all the fish in the see, etc.

In short it is virtually impossible without breaking the law. And you know who is stopping me? Every gosh darn normie like yourself that is paying taxes in order to support this whole system of control.
Yeah well i dont choose to pay taxes they just take taxes from me and I dont feel like being homeless living destitute. If you don’t want to pay taxes and live like a bum then that’s your choice

Yeah well i dont choose to be a simp they just force me to suck womens toes and pay for their meals
Well at least you admit to being a simp, a simp for mommy government.