Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel EBAY

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
I was selling my old graphics card on Ebay, some dude bought it, the shipping date was by the 23rd. So, I wake up, getting and email that my Ebay account is banned. HE FUCKING REFUNDED IT AND REPORTED ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T SHIP IT WITHIN AN HOUR OR SO. I WAS SHIPPING IT TODAY. HERE'S THE BEST PART, I CALL EBAY, I GET SOME FOID TELLING ME FOR "SECRUITY REASONS" THEY SAID BECAUSE OF EBAY POLICY THEY DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME WHY I WAS BANNED.

I WENT OFF, I CALLED HER A CUNT, BITCH, SLUT, CUM GUZZLING ROAST BEEF CUNT. SHE SAID, HAVE A GOOD DAY, I TOLD HER MY DAY WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU SUCKED MY COCK, YOU FUCKING CUNT. NOW I'M BANNED FROM ALL OF EBAY.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
What the hell.
Try selling your graphics card the old way, by going door to door.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
What the hell.
Try selling your graphics card the old way, by going door to door.
I was looking forward for that money, I was going to get a L desk since I have multiple monitors now.

Aaaaaaa
Aaaaaaa

I LOOKED HIM UP ON FACEBOOK, HE'S A FUCKING BOOMER AND HAD A SON DIE YOUNG LMAO GOOD :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

For what were you banned in the first place?

For what were you banned in the first place?
They wouldn't tell me. It's their "policy" she said. they don't have to give a reason.

EBay is cucked too
full

I mean what do you suspect? Did you break no rules and they banned you?
I didn't break ANY rules. NOTHING, I didn't do shit. I just woke up and boom, I'm banned.

Incel trait.
They were GRILLING ME, "WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE ON EBAY?" "WHAT ARE YOU SELLING" All kinds of fucking strange questions.

Go ER at ebay hq

I WENT OFF, I CALLED HER A CUNT, BITCH, SLUT, CUM GUZZLING ROAST BEEF CUNT. SHE SAID, HAVE A GOOD DAY, I TOLD HER MY DAY WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU SUCKED MY COCK, YOU FUCKING CUNT. NOW I'M BANNED FROM ALL OF EBAY.
:lul::lul::lul: