Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eating your feelings away

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Best cope

I'm eating Samosa

That’s how most men in America ended up fat

Try eating fesikh

doesnt do anything for me

Do it to much and you’ll get fat. Idk what happened ever since wrestling it got season ended I just became super depressed and started eating mad shit ene before it ended I was eating recklessly it might have something to do with my grandma passing away a month ago but I don’t think so

Looks bad ngl
It's a fine delicacy from Sandland, you're telling me you wouldn't eat rotten fish? That's racist.
020ee20782ac3cccb1ca30f8aba6dd0d.jpg

Do it to much and you’ll get fat. Idk what happened ever since wrestling it got season ended I just became super depressed and started eating mad shit ene before it ended I was eating recklessly it might have something to do with my grandma passing away a month ago but I don’t think so
I got sports practice so I can eat enough without getting fat

swimming just ended lacrosse starts soon

Sports are a good cope I can forget about my shitty life and shitty face
It's a fine delicacy from Sandland, you're telling me you wouldn't eat rotten fish? That's racist.
020ee20782ac3cccb1ca30f8aba6dd0d.jpg
But I thought we were all rich white males???!!

looks good, want to try it

looks good, want to try it
You can get it from any Indian restaurant, beware it's overpriced though. If you go to an Indian grocery store you can get frozen ones (that taste identical to real ones) for cheap

You can get it from any Indian restaurant, beware it's overpriced though. If you go to an Indian grocery store you can get frozen ones (that taste identical to real ones) for cheap

there are no Indian restaurants or Indian groceries here

I drink mine away and by drink I mean drink soda.

I ate my fav. food today.

Orangha aqui.

Im having an orange

I don't really enjoy food.
I only eat fof health

The Wendy's baconator is perhaps the very best of the fast food burger copes and I say that as a HUGE fan of Mcdonalds so you know its gotta be good.

Attachments

• Baconzilla_Feature_1000x1000-600x600.jpg
    Baconzilla_Feature_1000x1000-600x600.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
The Wendy's baconator is perhaps the very best of the fast food burger copes and I say that as a HUGE fan of Mcdonalds so you know its gotta be good.
I prefer chick fil a. I don't really like burgers, I like chicken better. That being said, Wendy's has a great spicy chicken sandwich. I love fast food.

I prefer chick fil a. I don't really like burgers, I like chicken better. That being said, Wendy's has a great spicy chicken sandwich. I love fast food.
I don't have a Chic Fil a around me unfortunately but if I did I'd love to try it.

Basically with me I love just about all food so long as mayo is kept far the fuck away from it.

Yuck!

That shit is fucking gross!!

I have 2 hours to wait for my local shop to open so I can buy more monster cans