Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy eating organs (liver, kidneys, heart etc) is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
not only are organs disgusting, eating them is also a sign of subservience and cuckery.

traditionally, the men would eat the best parts of the animal (ribs, thighs etc) and the rest would go to foids and kids and what was left of that would be the organs, which would be given to animals or very poor people.

now in the 21st century, where the average person in a developed country has access to meat that a medieval king would be jealous of, there are """"men"""" who seek out to eat liver, kidneys, intestines and choose that over some marinated ribs. this is top tier cuckery and submissive behavior.
even a house cat would know that eating those scraps is demeaning to them.

Just eat everything tbh, except the ass or genitals

don't know about any of that but good morning

never ate organs tbh

Cuck if you don't eat animal penis

I like eating liver tbh

Surprised, an anime avatar hating on what is popular in Japan with yakitori.

Major cope, there are more nutrients in the liver than in anything else. Just lol at normie tier brainlet copers.

not only are organs disgusting, eating them is also a sign of subservience and cuckery.

traditionally, the men would eat the best parts of the animal (ribs, thighs etc) and the rest would go to foids and kids and what was left of that would be the organs, which would be given to animals or very poor people.

now in the 21st century, where the average person in a developed country has access to meat that a medieval king would be jealous of, there are """"men"""" who seek out to eat liver, kidneys, intestines and choose that over some marinated ribs. this is top tier cuckery and submissive behavior.

Depends on your diet, on a "carnivore diet" you have to eat organ meats to get certain nutrients, in the past before humans really started to eat plants (before the neolithic revolution) we likely ate everything, in fact its known that we even cracked open bones and ate the marrow (and there's actually a ton of nutrition in there)

I like eating liver tbh
Major cope, there are more nutrients in the liver than in anything else. Just lol at normie tier brainlet copers.

Didn't read, but I like chicken heart tbh.

This, one day I want to fry a heart and eat it JFL

Most organs taste bad anyways

then you're a perdedor but not a predator btw

(that's a bad thing, you're kinda of a feminine person OP)

Surprised, an anime avatar hating on what is popular in Japan with yakitori.

:lul:

jfl@op

Last edited:
Bullshit, in a wolf pack the alpha eats the organs, the betas and females get the muscle:
- man trying to bond with wolves eats liver in front of them in order to show dominance:

- African hunters feast on organs after hunting while the muscle meat dries on branches, that's female food:

- It's well known by the scientific community that lack of organ meats in the diet causes young men to fap to hentai and use anime avis:

14866.jpg

This, one day I want to fry a heart and eat it JFL
I eat beef heart every once in a while, it's a very dry muscle as it never stops and doesn't gather fat, it's often boiled but I personally can recommend making escalopes with it: either with lemon or with melted anchoves. It has a peculiar taste that reminds of liver but less overpowering, it's nice.
Chicken hearts are often sold by the bag in the frozed section of supermarkets, they are nice battered and deep fried.

Eating organs seems gross as fuck to me anyways I’ve never done it

liver and intestines are good shit tbh and I'm a low t faggot anyway idc what some anime avi thinks of it

refusing to eat meat is for low t faggots

I also heard only the contrast: In native tribes, the liver of slaughtered animals was for the chief of the tribe.

Bullshit, in a wolf pack the alpha eats the organs, the betas and females get the muscle:
- man trying to bond with wolves eats liver in front of them in order to show dominance:

- African hunters feast on organs after hunting while the muscle meat dries on branches, that's female food:

- It's well known by the scientific community that lack of organ meats in the diet causes young men to fap to hentai and use anime avis:

14866.jpg

I eat beef heart every once in a while, it's a very dry muscle as it never stops and doesn't gather fat, it's often boiled but I personally can recommend making escalopes with it: either with lemon or with melted anchoves. It has a peculiar taste that reminds of liver but less overpowering, it's nice.
Chicken hearts are often sold by the bag in the frozed section of supermarkets, they are nice battered and deep fried.

one of the few organs i enjoy eating are heart and tongue tbh ngl

This is low IQ. Organs are v high in nutrients and trace minerals. One of the best things about noodle and beaner diet is they eat all these (until recently, now noodles and beaners eat pure garbage) so we're able to get a balance of micronutrients without having to take excess calories

I've had organs before and they taste awful tbh

beef liver is pretty good tbh

Im partial to

Hammond
Glatter-Götz
Silbermanns
Wanamaker
Hauptwerk Virtual Pipe

According to Sv3rige and the rest of the primal diet wackos, the organs are actually the most nutritious parts. He even contradicts you in this video and says that the organs were eaten by the tribe leaders before but idk if it's true tbh.