Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eating Mashed Potatoes is cucked.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
eating anything that isn't grown in your backyard is cuckoldry tbh because you're eating food that another man probably grew, prepared, and gave to you so that's faggotry and that man is probably laying Stacy down after work so it's ultimately cucked.

and it probably still might be cucked because the seed that you acquired to grow it probably came from chad's farm too.

Can't avoid this shit anymore

Retard take man, again same logic if you pay your taxes you are a cuck because you are paying fed wages and chad's welfare. Unless you move to a foreign country you contribute to the system in every way, might aswell just buy the fucking burger. If you own land to grow your own potatoes you still have to buy fertiliizer, equipment, seeds, good soil if you need it, and everything else for the mashed potato recipe if you don't have. Even if you have your own fucking farm for all the ingredients, you are already giving more money to the government and supporting the economy of a country that hates you. Stop this picky bullshit man, every option and it is still over. Either immigratemaxx or but the cheap ass goyslop.

man i love that shit, can't blame niggers for liking kfc and fried chicken :feelscomfy:

man i love that shit, can't blame niggers for liking kfc and fried chicken :ahegao:
i've decided i don't like using the :ahegao: smiley

tbh I only eat at popeyes too but I mean KFC can't be that bad compared to it
I like the spices in Popeyes, especially their biscuits

KFC always felt kinda dry

eating anything that isn't grown in your backyard is cuckoldry tbh because you're eating food that another man probably grew, prepared, and gave to you so that's faggotry and that man is probably laying Stacy down after work so it's ultimately cucked.

and it probably still might be cucked because the seed that you acquired to grow it probably came from chad's farm too.

View attachment 915202
So eating potatoes from your own backyard is cucked or isnt? Whaaat?

Fake news

Its a chad scientist who made the potatoes in a lab and filled it with goykiller, then fucked his Stacy lab assistant

Otherwise based

Just dont eat theory

View attachment 915202
u know fried chicken comes from another man right too? you need to fry your own chickin darkie

its over for potatocels