Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eating homemade beef burgers

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Cooked them in duck fat and grilled sweetonions for them with havarti cheee3
This is gonna be good :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

My dad makes some delicious burgers. I wish I knew how to cook as well as he knows.

He's shorter than me, bald, race-mixed, introverted, and at best 5/10. I wonder how he scored my mom tbh.

My dad makes some delicious burgers. I wish I knew how to cook as well as he knows.

He's shorter than me, bald, race-mixed, introverted, and at best 5/10. I wonder how he scored my mom tbh.
probably moneymaxxed

probably moneymaxxed
If he had married her back in 2010 would make sense, but they're together for decades. My mom tells me there were times they didn't have money to buy a piece of bread. I think she just liked him a lot and he got lucky.

If he had married her back in 2010 would make sense, but they're together for decades. My mom tells me there were times they didn't have money to buy a piece of bread. I think she just liked him a lot and he got lucky.
Justbelucky theory?

Justbelucky theory?
Maybe. I always question him about it. My friend @Lone-Star knows about it, so it's not larp. My dad knows I visit this forum, and he knows about the blackpill, because I told him about it. He hates this forum tbh. He has had, I believe, 4 girlfriends. I'm not sure though. He lost his virginity at 25, and my mom at 22. At least that's what they tell me. I found out some gnarly stuff about their pasts which i'm not comfortable disclosing here, but that's basically it.

My dad believes in the personalitypill, and constantly tells me "Oh, just change your personality. Do the right stuff and you'll find yourself a woman". I sometimes wish he's right, but also wrong. I can't change my fucking personality, it's who I am, and all I got. Even though it's a shitty personality.

My mom says she didn't like me father at first. My mom was engaged to a dude she had been dating since she was 13, and she met my father when she was 17, at a marriage party, through a shared friend. She didn't feel attracted to him, but she enjoyed talking to him, even though he was an introvert and didn't speak a lot during the first moments. I guess my dad always trusted himself since at that point he had already had some serious relationships.

I'm not going to disclose my parent's full story, unless it's something interesting or lifepill. Maybe I'll make a thread about it when I'm no longer greycel since greycels are so hated here for some reason.
Maybe. I always question him about it. My friend @Lone-Star knows about it, so it's not larp. My dad knows I visit this forum, and he knows about the blackpill, because I told him about it. He hates this forum tbh. He has had, I believe, 4 girlfriends. I'm not sure though. He lost his virginity at 25, and my mom at 22. At least that's what they tell me. I found out some gnarly stuff about their pasts which i'm not comfortable disclosing here, but that's basically it.

My dad believes in the personalitypill, and constantly tells me "Oh, just change your personality. Do the right stuff and you'll find yourself a woman". I sometimes wish he's right, but also wrong. I can't change my fucking personality, it's who I am, and all I got. Even though it's a shitty personality.

My mom says she didn't like me father at first. My mom was engaged to a dude she had been dating since she was 13, and she met my father when she was 17, at a marriage party, through a shared friend. She didn't feel attracted to him, but she enjoyed talking to him, even though he was an introvert and didn't speak a lot during the first moments. I guess my dad always trusted himself since at that point he had already had some serious relationships.

I'm not going to disclose my parent's full story, unless it's something interesting or lifepill. Maybe I'll make a thread about it when I'm no longer greycel since greycels are so hated here for some reason.
tl;dr: Dad had 4 gfs before meeting Mom and was confident about himself.

I still can't believe you told him tbh, mogs me at having massive balls

Pretty cool that you know so much about your parents. I have zero clue what my parents lives were like before they met.

I don’t know anything about my parents, they don’t know anything about me either. It’s better this way...