Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Eating Disorder is “Binging” Now.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
BITCH YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR FUCKING WEIGHT!!! DO YOU HAVE FUCKED UP HORMONES LIKE ME THAT PREVENT YOU FROM FEELING FULL AND HAVING SLOW METABOLISM? NO!! NO!!! DO YOU HAVE SHIT TO DO DURING THE DAY AND NOT SUICIDAL AND LOOK FORWARD TO A LIFE? YES!! SO STOP EATING LIKE A GODDAMN HOG AND LABELING IT AS “EATING DISORDER” YOU FUCKING PIG, I SPIT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE. TOILET WITH NO SELF CONTROL.

Angry Djimon Hounsou GIF

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/VSwLGFe3yTM?

Last edited:
This is in-line with fat acceptance.

Everyone is a "victim" in society.

Victim mentality.

"most of what I eat in a day are filmed on good days" oh don't you say???
1/10th of her days are the "good days"

OF COURSE SHE HAS A CURRY BOYFRIEND

BITCH YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR FUCKING WEIGHT!!! DO YOU HAVE FUCKED UP HORMONES LIKE ME THAT PREVENT YOU FROM FEELING FULL AND HAVING SLOW METABOLISM? NO!! NO!!! DO YOU HAVE SHIT TO DO DURING THE DAY AND NOT SUICIDAL AND LOOK FORWARD TO A LIFE? YES!! SO STOP EATING LIKE A GODDAMN HOG AND LABELING IT AS “EATING DISORDER” YOU FUCKING PIG, I SPIT IN YOUR FUCKING FACE. TOILET WITH NO SELF CONTROL.

Angry Djimon Hounsou GIF

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/VSwLGFe3yTM?

It's not hard to just stop eating. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's not hard to just stop eating. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Who are u talking to? It’s not that easy bro if you’re fat. But i lost 80-90 pounds before. The first 2 weeks are hard but then it’s smooth sailing.

Who are u talking to? It’s not that easy bro if you’re fat. But i lost 80-90 pounds before. The first 2 weeks are hard but then it’s smooth sailing.
Nah, I was fat and yeah it's hard at first but not impossible. Just become depressed and you won't even feel the need.

Nah, I was fat and yeah it's hard at first but not impossible. Just become depressed and you won't even feel the need.
That’s hard when you have a fat ass mother who buys junk food and screws your diet :feelskek:

Make mukbangs like that faggot nick avocado

That’s hard when you have a fat ass mother who buys junk food and screws your diet :feelskek:
You are lucky,you don't know the pain of skinny cels when have to cook their own food and stuff 3000 calories down the throat until they puke :feelsree::feelsree:

You are lucky,you don't know the pain of skinny cels when have to cook their own food and stuff 3000 calories down the throat until they puke :feelsree::feelsree:
My man i can cook my own food and you can’t just eat 3000 calories as a skinny guy, you have to gradually stretch your stomach to consume larger amounts of food. Then it’ll be easy.

I‘d love to be skinny (i was 159 pounds in n 2020) because you wouldn’t have to worry about being fat or going on diets.

5’8.5 and yes it is to me. I’m not talking bony asf skinny. That’s just demasculating.
I wish I was neet like you,it's not easy to gain weight when you got 6 hours of fucking college plus wageslave some more hours.All the remaining time goes for cooking and eating ahhhhh i hate my life:reeeeee::reeeeee:

the term binging has been around for decades OP not sure why it took you so long to hear it

western women when they are not shoveling the dicks into their mouths then its food, they have zero impulse control.