Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Eating by myself in a nice restarant right now

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
and of course, a couple just sat next to me. A manlet ricecel out with his tiny noodle gf. They're laughing their asses off talking about dumb normie shit. NT is truly everything.

I'm happy for every ricecel who ascends tbh.

Imagine doing normie stuff while being an incel.
It's only ropefuel

I wouldn’t be jealous since it’s an Asian girl

Normies have to ruin everything

NT is truly everything. I mog this rice manlet to oblivion but he gets to fuck pussy while I rot.

I wouldn’t be jealous since it’s an Asian girl
9c7

You should've stole his girl and cucked him like the CHANG you are.

Plus @CurryCoper @HiddenUzer himself even gets tinder dates.

Who? @HiddenUzer is serious about only dating whites
cope cope cope

Reminds me of that one anime trope "tsundere"

@HiddenUzer : "Hmph, it's not like I wanted to have sex with you b-ba-baka!

I'm happy for every ricecel who ascends tbh.
Absolute state of cucked ethnics, literally support sexhavers as long as they’re a member of their race @subhuman

K
Absolute state of cucked ethnics, literally support sexhavers as long as they’re a member of their race @subhuman
Kek. I’ve noticed lots of times incels will defend sex havers for dumb reasons. Like they will defend sex havers if they have sex with teenagers or if they get cucked.

I hate all sex havers. I don’t care who they are

Your a brave man to eat in a restaurant by yourself.

This, also be thankful that she aint disrupting ur meal by being there with yet another jbwmaxxer
She was actually pretty cute. Short but stacked, uzaki-chan style.

UzakiHanafull3031367 copy 420x630

Incels here that say they won't fuck a certain race are coping hard. As if women of that race would give you a chance in the first place :lul:. It's a simple case of sour grapes.

2f7

Copers: "Bro I'd never fuck ___ women. They're subhuman af, I'm too good for that shit. What? Okay, I mean they've never shown interest in me either but that's not the point! The point is that I'M doing the rejecting okay! I DON'T WANT THEM!"

9c7

She was actually pretty cute. Short but stacked, uzaki-chan style.

View attachment 670810

Incels here that say they won't fuck a certain race are coping hard. As if women of that race would give you a chance in the first place :lul:. It's a simple case of sour grapes.

View attachment 670811

Copers: "Bro I'd never fuck ___ women. They're subhuman af, I'm too good for that shit. What? Okay, I mean they've never shown interest in me either but that's not the point! The point is that I'M doing the rejecting okay! I DON'T WANT THEM!"

View attachment 670813
No boons tho

@ppecelmaxxing

No boons tho
Generally I'd agree but even then there are some hot sheboons.
0067ff14e7f1cd26ac6dd26cfb08c1b4 copy 432x540

16656201876530 copy 320x479

Screenshot 20221031 184344 Gallery copy 432x430

If any incel here says they wouldn't creampie these bitches they're lying. If they're not lying, then they need to be banned for being homosexual.

Attachments

• 2018-Sexy-South-Africa-Biquinis-Fruit-Printing-Swimwear-Bikini-Swim-Suits-Bathing-Suit-Beach-...webp
    113 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Are you low-T or something? Any straight man with a functioning sex drive would fuck all 3.
My t is noticeably lower than where it was like a decade ago, GrAY :smonk:

I have more in common with a short rice nearcel like that than with 6'+ white "incels" on .is :lul:

I have more in common with a short rice nearcel like that than with 6'+ white "incels" on .is :lul:
nearcels don’t exist, you aren’t an incel in the first place if you ascend. @Sennacherib

nearcels don’t exist, you aren’t an incel in the first place if you ascend. @Sennacherib
Nearcel just means he would be incel if he didn't get lucky. If you're in the west, short and rice is usually game over.

Going to a nice restaurant alone as an inkwel is bold, voluntary moggery.

eating out is still worth it

Going to a nice restaurant alone as an inkwel is bold, voluntary moggery.
The restaurant was in an ethnic area, so I mogged most men. I'd never go to a fancy restaurant in my neighborhood though, imagine trying to enjoy dinner while getting mogged by 6'6 nordic chads.

mogger. Tbh it is kind of awkward being only one on own