Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel eating 1 meal every 2 days for rapid weight loss

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
because many people thought water fast was too much when i said it.

eating a big meal. but a healthy meal which consist of smething like pasta and meat every 2 days will be a great way to both lose the weight and fast and to do it for a long time

why 2 days?

well my water fast teached me that in day 2 of the fast i was felt the worse. total disinterest for anything. lust for any food

but then when i ate even a little after those 2 days of fast my mood would immidiatly improve and i would feel satisfied

right now im on day 6 of my water fast but this is like my 4th try after i broke each time on day 2

i realized that each time i fasted and then i ate i could eat less and not be hungry at all.

the more you do this routine the more your body accumulate to it.

but before i started with the fasting routine i ate less and less gruadally.

i realized that the more i push my boundries the better my digestive system works.

now im on the point where suger is litterly toxic for me. when i eat sweets i feel like throwing up

i suggest you fatties try that. i sincerly can tell you it works.

You'd lose muscle mass. That's not very healthy.

stop putting food in your mouths fatties.

I don't think it's the way.
Just try to have 0 sugar (and find all the hidden sugars that hide under obscure names) and count the calories. Eating fatty foods is totally fine and actually required for a man but stay below your basic metabolic rate caloriewise.

I don't think it's the way.
Just try to have 0 sugar (and find all the hidden sugars that hide under obscure names) and count the calories. Eating fatty foods is totally fine and actually required for a man but stay below your basic metabolic rate caloriewise.

what kind of fatty food? natural fatty food yes. like the fat you got in all sorts of meat. but not the disgusting trans fat you got in fries and in all the junk food

but you say to stop eating suger all together which is hard for a guy who drink coca cola daily. he will eventually do it again.

in order to make your body compleatly resistable to suger and unatural fats it takes time.

you dont lose muscle mass if your obese only if you already at low body fat
Yes you will. You actually will lose muscle mass FIRST unless you have adequate protein intake.
2 days with no eating will be too little protein. I am a manlet and I went twice from 58kg to 72kg and back so I know what I am talking about.

what kind of fatty food? natural fatty food yes. like the fat you got in all sorts of meat. but not the disgusting trans fat you got in fries and in all the junk food

but you say to stop eating suger all together which is hard for a guy who drink coca cola daily. he will eventually do it again.

in order to make your body compleatly resistable to suger and unatural fats it takes time.
I wanted to give an elaborate reply but you gave me such low hanging fruit that I can't help tackle that first. STOP DRINKING COCA COLA. Please just stop it and you will lose weight. That shit is pure sugar.

I wanted to give an elaborate reply but you gave me such low hanging fruit that I can't help tackle that first. STOP DRINKING COCA COLA. Please just stop it and you will lose weight. That shit is pure sugar.

i dont drink coca cola. at all.

in fact after i took a big break from all suger the first time i bearly needed to drink. like today you think its normal that when you eat you need to drink with it right? well no. after my first break from all suger for like 3 months i dident needed to drink water or any other thing at all. i started drinking sugery shit out of boardom. stopped with that again.

Yes you will. You actually will lose muscle mass FIRST unless you have adequate protein intake.
2 days with no eating will be too little protein. I am a manlet and I went twice from 58kg to 72kg and back so I know what I am talking about.

what muscles? fat people dont have muscles to lose dude.

You lose weight by calories in calories out. 1lb=3500 calories. Assuming (from what you said before) your maintenance is 2500 calories. If you were to eat 1000 a day you would lose 2-3lbs a week. Throw in some cardio and you sit at 3 lbs a week or 12 a month.

Eating healthy =\= weight loss keep that in mind

what muscles? fat people dont have muscles to lose dude.
Yeah you do believe it or not.

If you lose weight by water fasting or your one meal a day you are going to be a legit soyboy and your shins and ankles will give out just from walking. Your arms will get sore from carrying stuff for too long.

I’d suggest do cardio and light resistance training