Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Easy way to enact a (however pitiful) bit of revenge on women:

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★
You can review women's photos on photofeeler.com which seems to be used by a lot of them, or go to r/rateme, or any time a woman asks a photo to be rated online. Just use basic psychology to really cut deep with a simple comment. With any woman, hot or ugly, on any of the categories (Dating, Business, Social (Dating works best)) rate them a 0 or 1 on intelligence, rate them realistically on attractiveness, but then find one thing in their pic that they can't change and make it a big issue with a comment. You're competing with a bunch of other idiots who are gonna rate realistically anyways, so the comments are where you deal your damage, and rating realistically will make you seem genuine anyways.

Women will hyper-obsess about their appearance to a degree where commenting on one aspect of it they can't change will cause them great distress, especially if they've thought about that thing in the past. Telling a woman "You are fat, lose weight" will psychologically affect them less than saying "you sure you need to be eating that?" The reason for this is they communicate through subtleties rather than straightforwardly. When you tell them something straight, they assume that is just you who thinks that. Slyly suggesting something to them however will make them think others believe the same thing but don't want to confront her about it.

Some things to focus your comments on:

- Easiest one is the nose, women are notoriously self-conscious about their nose, especially if it is wide or long.
- Ears, most unnoticed part of the face, so if you comment on how strange they look all these women will subconsciously think to themselves "well I never even really noticed my ears! They look bad???" This is especially good if you can realistically call their ears big, or at least too big for their head
- Lips is another good one. Air on the side of calling them "too thin" rather than "too thick" as women seem to prefer thick lips on themselves. Thin lips also makes them look older.
- Cheeks is good if you can call them fat/bloated. Thin cheeks are "in" now so that will be brushed off as a personal preference.
- Weight, obviously, especially if she's not even fat. Maybe sprinkle in "Could stand to lose some weight" among a compliment or two.
- Skin, ANY red marks you see at all, act like they're visible from space. And call these splotches or whatever "pimples" as that would imply these women are dirty too (you may not think that but these hyper-sensitive women will)
- Age, if you can somehow bring this up naturally it can really hit hard. If a woman looks in her 20s, say she looks late 30s, if she's anything above 30, say she looks in her 50s. Calling a younger woman a "MILF" or "Cougar" with a winky face might be the best way to go about this.
- Trashy. This is a kinda mid comment as you could really get away with calling any woman this, and it would most likely make her focus on her clothes rather than being self-conscious over something she can't change
- Jawline, again a somewhat weak comment as it's a complaint that can really only be made realistically.
- "Really pretty for a trans girl :)" is also a mid comment. When it hits, it hits hard, but I think it only really comes off as a genuine comment to maybe 50% of women, and even then it's such a general statement you can't make them obsess over a specific flaw, especially if she already has a hundred other comments saying she's gorgeous.
- General comparisons, i.e. "look like a [bad thing]" never work. If it's good enough they might get upset but we're looking for nukes, not landmines. Something that will stick with her.
- Forehead, specifically the hairline, can be good, but this will be easily "fixed" in their minds with bangs, so kinda weak.
- Hair. Anything regarding hair is a bad comment as they can just clean/cut/dye the problem away.
- Breasts, any comments around these will be disregarded as made by an incel. "Too small/too large" won't really affect these women. The fact you notice them is what they're after anyways, so don't mention them at all.

KEEP IN MIND: you cannot come off as mean. You have to be interpreted as trying to be genuine. You can use the Sandwich method to most easily accomplish this (Compliment, criticism, compliment [Ex. "I really like your hair! Your ears look just a bit big for your head, but your smile makes me forget all about it :)"]) or you can mention this problem in an off-handed way, best done with just a handful of words ("Nose is big." - "Head looks weird." - "Eyes too far apart." - etc.)

Obviously the best comments will have some truth in them, just be sure to exaggerate it a bit.

Images 19 11

Read every single word

Your pfp would go with my username

based. should be pinned tbh

Honestly, the stupid thots who fish for compliments on /r/rateme deserve this

Amazing advice! I might open a new account to just do this lol

Your advice can be used in many different irl situations. Well IF you're atleast average looking.
Calling a girl tranny is a great "insult".
If she gets offended you need to say something like "I'm joking jfl" (only do that if she isn't woke). Then she will laugh about it. Then you say, but seriously I really thought you were a tranny etc. You take her on a rollercoaster of emotions and in the process she will become your abused little dog, desperate for your approval. I'm speaking from experience btw

You can review women's photos on photofeeler.com which seems to be used by a lot of them, or go to r/rateme, or any time a woman asks a photo to be rated online. Just use basic psychology to really cut deep with a simple comment. With any woman, hot or ugly, on any of the categories (Dating, Business, Social (Dating works best)) rate them a 0 or 1 on intelligence, rate them realistically on attractiveness, but then find one thing in their pic that they can't change and make it a big issue with a comment. You're competing with a bunch of other idiots who are gonna rate realistically anyways, so the comments are where you deal your damage, and rating realistically will make you seem genuine anyways.

Women will hyper-obsess about their appearance to a degree where commenting on one aspect of it they can't change will cause them great distress, especially if they've thought about that thing in the past. Telling a woman "You are fat, lose weight" will psychologically affect them less than saying "you sure you need to be eating that?" The reason for this is they communicate through subtleties rather than straightforwardly. When you tell them something straight, they assume that is just you who thinks that. Slyly suggesting something to them however will make them think others believe the same thing but don't want to confront her about it.

Some things to focus your comments on:

- Easiest one is the nose, women are notoriously self-conscious about their nose, especially if it is wide or long.
- Ears, most unnoticed part of the face, so if you comment on how strange they look all these women will subconsciously think to themselves "well I never even really noticed my ears! They look bad???" This is especially good if you can realistically call their ears big, or at least too big for their head
- Lips is another good one. Air on the side of calling them "too thin" rather than "too thick" as women seem to prefer thick lips on themselves. Thin lips also makes them look older.
- Cheeks is good if you can call them fat/bloated. Thin cheeks are "in" now so that will be brushed off as a personal preference.
- Weight, obviously, especially if she's not even fat. Maybe sprinkle in "Could stand to lose some weight" among a compliment or two.
- Skin, ANY red marks you see at all, act like they're visible from space. And call these splotches or whatever "pimples" as that would imply these women are dirty too (you may not think that but these hyper-sensitive women will)
- Age, if you can somehow bring this up naturally it can really hit hard. If a woman looks in her 20s, say she looks late 30s, if she's anything above 30, say she looks in her 50s. Calling a younger woman a "MILF" or "Cougar" with a winky face might be the best way to go about this.
- Trashy. This is a kinda mid comment as you could really get away with calling any woman this, and it would most likely make her focus on her clothes rather than being self-conscious over something she can't change
- Jawline, again a somewhat weak comment as it's a complaint that can really only be made realistically.
- "Really pretty for a trans girl :)" is also a mid comment. When it hits, it hits hard, but I think it only really comes off as a genuine comment to maybe 50% of women, and even then it's such a general statement you can't make them obsess over a specific flaw, especially if she already has a hundred other comments saying she's gorgeous.
- General comparisons, i.e. "look like a [bad thing]" never work. If it's good enough they might get upset but we're looking for nukes, not landmines. Something that will stick with her.
- Forehead, specifically the hairline, can be good, but this will be easily "fixed" in their minds with bangs, so kinda weak.
- Hair. Anything regarding hair is a bad comment as they can just clean/cut/dye the problem away.
- Breasts, any comments around these will be disregarded as made by an incel. "Too small/too large" won't really affect these women. The fact you notice them is what they're after anyways, so don't mention them at all.

KEEP IN MIND: you cannot come off as mean. You have to be interpreted as trying to be genuine. You can use the Sandwich method to most easily accomplish this (Compliment, criticism, compliment [Ex. "I really like your hair! Your ears look just a bit big for your head, but your smile makes me forget all about it :)"]) or you can mention this problem in an off-handed way, best done with just a handful of words ("Nose is big." - "Head looks weird." - "Eyes too far apart." - etc.)

Obviously the best comments will have some truth in them, just be sure to exaggerate it a bit.
Comment "have you gained weight" on an anorexic girls post

Time to comment "next time eat a salad" on a landwhales selfie :feelskek:

Good breakdown.

@Murder Mario @wereq @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious