Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Easy life has created more incels

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer

I'm sure incels have always existed but shitty weak genes wouldn't survive to be passed on if it weren't for modern conveniences. We exist in mass because abundance of food and lack of death means our ancestors continue to pass weak genes that normally would have died out. Add modern convenience of soft foods, medicine, lack of physical activity, and we turn into weak, twisted, deformed versions of what a man should be. If I had a hard childhood, would I be on this forum right now?

wather ith wet :feelsautistic:

As an european it doesn't help either that the last real men died during WW2. :lul:

to answer your question yeah. I mean having a hard childhood (depending on the circumstances) could probably lead to having a stronger personality, but that doesn't help you attract women.

As an european it doesn't help either that the last real men died during WW2. :lul:
WWII ended the world. Foids entered the workforce, life got easy, air is polluted, now I cant even live alone in the woods because Ill be fucked from pollen allergies and die from tripping on a rock or something

to answer your question yeah. I mean having a hard childhood (depending on the circumstances) could probably lead to having a stronger personality, but that doesn't help you attract women.
In the video, the Dr guy claims that not chewing on hard foods constantly has lead to lack of mouth development causing breathing problems, ugly faces, and crooked teeth. All traits I have.

jogaygen video = beta male OP

In the video, the Dr guy claims that not chewing on hard foods constantly has lead to lack of mouth development causing breathing problems, ugly faces, and crooked teeth. All traits I have.
It would probably affect how your face develops to a certain extent, especially tongue posture as a child, but if you're completely doomed by genetics I'm pretty sure nothing would change that. still, it would be cool if it was seriously researched and tested

Good times make weak men. Bad times make strong men. We need another world war or some kind of apocalypse. Not this fake Covid pussy pandemic.

maybe in western europe
No it’s actually the opposite all the best Slavs got killed that’s why you are you subhuman race today.

No it’s actually the opposite all the best Slavs got killed that’s why you are you subhuman race today.
How do you have over 12k post lol. We joined on the same month

Good times make weak men. Bad times make strong men. We need another world war or some kind of apocalypse. Not this fake Covid pussy pandemic.
Just a matter of time until the real face-melter gets released and wipes out 2/3s of the population.

richcels aren't truecels :feelsthink::feelsthink:
Lol not being from EE doesn’t mean you’re rich we just don’t live in squalor like slavniggers :lul:

I'm sure incels have always existed but shitty weak genes wouldn't survive to be passed on if it weren't for modern conveniences. We exist in mass because abundance of food and lack of death means our ancestors continue to pass weak genes that normally would have died out. Add modern convenience of soft foods, medicine, lack of physical activity, and we turn into weak, twisted, deformed versions of what a man should be. If I had a hard childhood, would I be on this forum right now?

inceldom is correlated to lack of bones but that's not it exactly.it's about competition.go to some random shithole and you will see that your regular village chad is nothing if put in the west.

inceldom is correlated to lack of bones but that's not it exactly.it's about competition.go to some random shithole and you will see that your regular village chad is nothing if put in the west.
So do you think if all Chads were eliminated, we might have a chance?

Those men fought for a better future. They all died for nothing like the men of the return to shinganshina arc...:cryfeels:

Or fake urkraine war shit. Mother nature be a good girl and blast your fucking period blood and weed out the weak woman and men