Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Easy access to Chads ruins women forever

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
In the past before social media and dating apps, women would be content with a man around their looks level. Even in high school, where girls are free to chase after boys based on looks, girls would still lust after Chad's but recognize that's he's out of her league, so she'll be content with her lookmatch.

Nowadays, the overstimulation women get from being with a Chad is too much for them and the primary reason why they don't want their looksmatch.
Being with a Chad then having to settle for your looksmatch is like eating a 5 star meal cooked by the finest chef then having to eat rice and beans for the rest of your life.
I also read that it's like playing a video game on PC max settings for years then having to play the same game on PS1 later on.

I notice many grey accounts like mine posting

2022 april's brutal
innit

even the weather sucks

In the past before social media and dating apps, women would be content with a man around their looks level. Even in high school, where girls are free to chase after boys based on looks, girls would still lust after Chad's but recognize that's he's out of her league, so she'll be content with her lookmatch.
Oldcels still don't want to accept this. It's the truth, otherwise we wouldn't be here today. :fuk: