Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eastern Europeancels have it the worst.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The eastern europeancels obviousley cant get their woman when they are still youthful and in their prime (their woman look insnaely fuckable at teenage years)
And if they try to betabux their woman after the age of 18 then its already over because eastern European woman hit the wall fast as fuck. (Usually they look 40 years old by the time they are 21)
Plus their woman hate them and constantly talk about how they would rather marry a western guy because he lets her be free (aka lets her do whatever the fuck she wants)
And the other times their woman are huge potential coalburners (especially polish girls)

Last edited:
The eadtern europeancels obviousley cant get their woman when they are still youthful and in their prime (their woman look insnaely fuckable at teenage years)
And if they try to betabux their woman after the age of 18 then its already over because eastern European woman hit the wall fast as fuck. (Usually they look 40 years old by the time they are 21)
Plus their woman hate them and constantly talk about how they would rather marrt a western guy because he lets her be free (aka lets her do whatever the fuck she wants)
And the other times their woman are huge potential coalburners (especially polish girls)

These days they are fucked by arabs and tyrones

I don't think so bro.ok you're right with some points but ı talked some Russian women before whom have Turkish boyfriends and they complained about how russian men were careless and told turkish men care about them and jealous so they choose turkish men

Eastern Europe has it the best, they're not being flooded with Tyrone's from Africa.

Can confirm that Polish foids are retarded but betabuxxing Ukrainians is viable, it is possible they have not yet tasted western life, and Poland for them is like Germany for us. Also I don't think that they hit the wall quicker than western foids.

puhaaaa 2 years ago l was working in my parents shop and this woman came everyday, with her 6 yo child

l spoke with my father because he knew her and he told me that she is ukranian, is divorced and in a relationship with a jail guard

damn these whores

I don't think so bro.ok you're right with some points but ı talked some Russian women before whom have Turkish boyfriends and they complained about how russian men were careless and told turkish men care about them and jealous so they choose turkish men
Russian woman arenthe worst eastern European woman.
They know that every idiot idealizes them because of the stereotype of russian woman being beautiful and conservative so they constantly chase foreign men.

they look 40 years old by the time they are 21.... their woman look insnaely fuckable at teenage years
Am slav can confirm. Our women hate us because being a lazy abusive alchoholic is celebrated here and most of the men will do their best to cheat on their girlfriends, being an incel is shit here since everyday I have to listen to rumors of guys beating their foids and I have to just sit there with the knowelage that those degenerates are more desirable then me. I have to cope with the fact that even if I get a girlfriend I'll have to be on the constant look out in case one of her thug ex-boyfriends shows up to harass her (it happens regularly).

EEcel here can confirm chads drain out all the JBs