Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EastERn European ogre boxER gets dropped by Mike Tyson and quits the fight!

Mike Tyson was a beast.

Mike Tyson was a beast.
Too bad he's a cuck. He openly admitted to not caring if his wife sleeps with other men as long as she's "committed to the family" or some shit. Shame

Too bad he's a cuck. He openly admitted to not caring if his wife sleeps with other men as long as she's "committed to the family" or some shit. Shame
I know I remember he got cucked by brad pitt or some other chad. Brutal not even Tyson can escape BLACKPILL.

I know I remember he got cucked by brad pitt or some other chad. Brutal not even Tyson can escape BLACKPILL.
would've been hilarious had he beat his ass when he caught him with his girl but he didn't do shit. So many high value, high status men in the entertainment industry still wind up getting cucked and simping over two-faced whores that treat them like shit, its insane. You could have it all and still its not enough for a woman

would've been hilarious had he beat his ass when he caught him with his girl but he didn't do shit. So many high value, high status men in the entertainment industry still wind up getting cucked and simping over two-faced whores that treat them like shit, its insane. You could have it all and still its not enough for a woman
:blackpill:

Yet mike still got cucked by a pretty boy

He had a bleed on brain , broken spine and ribs after those rounds. He was smart to quit. Getting in ring v prime tyson takes real balls

He saved his own life nothing wrong in what he did

he's white so he won still

Looks exactly like the type of a meathead gopnik who made the lives of his incel classmates pure hell when he was in school, so it's hilarious to see him be scared of a beatdown for a change:feelshaha::feelshmm:.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back