Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal East Prussia is lost to filthy Russians forever

ドイツ語話せないよ

fuck königsberg. I like ruthless soviet architecture

Awful taste
word-image-3.png
maxresdefault.jpg

It is good actually when it is supported with green areas and social centers, sport centers. Most of the buildings are abandoned thats why they seem pretty bad and combined with russia's doomer climate does not help.

word-image-3.png
maxresdefault.jpg

It is good actually when it is supported with green areas and social centers, sport centers. Most of the buildings are abandoned thats why they seem pretty bad and combined with russia's doomer climate does not help.
Since I am living in a shithole with no architecture. I miss those things.

i hate the fact that those white supremacist pieces of ideological shit own that part. it used to be an economic hub before ww2

word-image-3.png
maxresdefault.jpg

It feels like a doomer paradise, I would love to just drive through the old soviet buildings wrecks with some music. Has that desert post apocalyptic feel.

word-image-3.png
maxresdefault.jpg

A lot of former Soviet cities are ghost towns like this