Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

East Coast USAcels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
Tell me about your experiences living in the slimiest most degenerate area of the country. If you've lived elsewhere tell me about how your experience compares living in utterly failed states like Pennsylvania, New York, Maine, etc

Pennsylvania is being taken over be people who take women's rights away. We should follow in their footsteps. Lol.

I'm not American, but I'm pretty sure someone will shortly correct you by pointing out that Chadifornia is the worst place to live as an incel.

Tell me about your experiences living in the slimiest most degenerate area of the country. If you've lived elsewhere tell me about how your experience compares living in utterly failed states like Pennsylvania, New York, Maine, etc

It’s not that bad out here just colder compared to out west

West coast is more degenerate tbh (lived on both west and east)

I have lived in the Northeast US for 23 years so I'll lay out some Pros and Cons
Pros:
Large urban areas
Public transportation:
Really only NYC metro is good. Philadelphia and Boston are decent and everywhere else just has buses
Better jobs
Enshrined legal protections
: paid leave, privacy protection, easier to rent, etc. There are honestly not many laws that improve the quality of live here compared to other regions, but the few that exist are ok
Cultural variety: Easier to settle in and find your niche. I don't really go outside, but this sounds like a good thing

Cons:
Taxes: Most states in the northeast have state taxes, high sales taxes, and high property taxes. You would think I'm living in Switzerland with how much more I pay than someone living in Florida.
Weather: From mid-October to March the weather is pretty bad. The region becomes a cold, windy, leaveless wasteland
Cultural variety: A good and bad thing of course. People cannot agree on stuff here which is funny because the rest of the nation thinks we are politically homogeneous.
Progressive Politics: It's beat you over the head bad. pride parades and twerking kids are accepted. Incredible amounts are pumped into welfare and furthering female rights
Nimbyism: God forbid some housing gets built
Cost of living: We do make more on average but everything costs more. I even get taxed for buying digital games as if they were physical. What's the justification for that? Idk?

Tbh, I have grown less and less attached to the region. It's not worth it as a young man with no partner. I'm only here because I was born here, my parents live here, I went to college here, and I work here now. I want to go rot somewhere warm (and cheap).

The Amish lol
Ah I thought you were talking about Muslims at first. Whoever it is, power to them.

I live in NYC and I can safely say that its Chad central. Hypergamy is out of control here especially since the females seem to be making more than most men so they exclusively go for the top Chad's. And since we have a good train system they can hook up with a Chad that lives on the other side of the city easily with a short train ride

Can speak to life as a PAcel. Place is a disgusting, hick state. Run-down, poor, dirty. Awful weather, no culture. Nothing to do even for normies besides attend 'muh football games'. Cities and rural areas are equally decayed, with pockets of suburban faux-affluence in between. Infrastructure is falling apart everywhere.

Quite liberal in the cities. State gvt trends liberal too except on guns and manufacturing. High taxes, plenty of corruption.

Socially, the place skews old, fat, and trashy. Foids are more mouthy and ugly than most other areas of the country I've visited or lived in. Everyone who is someone inherited their position from their dad, jfl. Most people walk around wearing empty, depressed faces.

Won't doxx state but I live in the east coast.

Its an extreme hypergamous abomination and foids won't even look in the direction of sub8 males

live in east of canada (ontario) its pretty bad as you expect for a country that praises feminism. if your not tall, white, handsome you'll get bullied all your life. id rather take my chances anywhere outside the west, hopefully asia
But ill say this, if you can wealthmax, almost every women here is a prostitute if your into beta buxing whores, buti say stay away from whores in my country they are disgusting

Can speak to life as a PAcel. Place is a disgusting, hick state. Run-down, poor, dirty. Awful weather, no culture. Nothing to do even for normies besides attend 'muh football games'. Cities and rural areas are equally decayed, with pockets of suburban faux-affluence in between. Infrastructure is falling apart everywhere.

Quite liberal in the cities. State gvt trends liberal too except on guns and manufacturing. High taxes, plenty of corruption.

Socially, the place skews old, fat, and trashy. Foids are more mouthy and ugly than most other areas of the country I've visited or lived in. Everyone who is someone inherited their position from their dad, jfl. Most people walk around wearing empty, depressed faces.

Dude thats spot on. Pennsylvania is fucking cursed by white liberalism. Dead souls everywhere.