Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL East asian iq mogging machines proven to be the looksmatches of black women![data sourced externaly,poll inside vote if u agree or not i dont]

are east asian men iqmogging other ethnics? r the blackfoid looksmatches?

• other please elab if u choose this!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

CMD

Officer
★★★★★
1617028617364-png.1064550
1617028604799-png.1064549
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[data claiming to prove asians to be thelooksmatches of black foids]
FirstWorldMap.png
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
1728174945461-jpeg.3220694
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
east asian nations have the highest iq scores and only east asians are the only ethnics that have first/second world nations all other ethnics live and build in third world shithole countries filled with poverty and disease!:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

and no brown latino or black man i know if iqmogs terence tao!
th

is there a reason perhaps?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

hiroshima-1528043417.jpg
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
negro iq is no match for hiroshima mogging japanese iq

also all nonwhite countries to have particle accelerators are east asian nations with the exception of india(latin america and south africa dont count since the ones building shit in all those places are local whites not the native ethnics who live there such as latinos/blacks):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

below is a map and only nations colored blue have particle accelerators
NPek18hKYAtyNAeGW_vZLxfJ7t4vQhpTzoUXMXHcyBw.jpg
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Ricecels have worse smv than curries. Tf you talking about :feelskek:

As a Whitey I don't think I'm smart enough to read all of that.

As a Whitey I don't think I'm smart enough to read all of that.
Tldr east asian men proven to be looksmatches of black women and iqmog otherdeathnics

Do u think all of this is true and is it a win for ricemen since sheboons can be hot imho

Do u think all of this is true and is it a win for ricemen since sheboons can be hot imho

It probably is true. I've worked with a few Chinese, Malaysians, Filipinos and they have all been very very smart, hardworking guys. (In my eyes anyway!)

And I agree some black women can be very attractive.

But I've never seen an Asian male / black female couple.

So I don't think Asian men really have what black women want? They want a thugmaxxed hood nigga, not an IQ maxxed sigma male programmer.

What is this round eyed devil retarded bullshit?

It probably is true. I've worked with a few Chinese, Malaysians, Filipinos and they have all been very very smart, hardworking guys. (In my eyes anyway!)

And I agree some black women can be very attractive.

But I've never seen an Asian male / black female couple.

So I don't think Asian men really have what black women want? They want a thugmaxxed hood nigga, not an IQ maxxed sigma male programmer.
I never said asian men matched with black women i just said that asian men were black womens looksmatches thats all

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back