Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over East Asian countries need Boko Haram

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
The end of western feminism and education for east asian foids is OVER . TIme to get slaughtered by Islamists and being put in your place and kitchen
Otherwise birth rates will continue to be dogshit

This planet needs culling

Let them breed themselves out instead of dying in some shit, necessary population-resource war

Asia is cope capital of the world. It'll take more than a bit of slaughter to change that.

This planet needs culling

Let them breed themselves out instead of dying in some shit, necessary population-resource war
Eugenics indeed

@MiSKiRaT
Time for noodlewhores to experience based lifestyle

The end of western feminism and education for east asian foids is OVER .
You might want to rephrase this, cause this means the end of feminism is over, which means it is coming back.

Anyway our country is so fucked up and fertility rate is almost plunging to 0.5 now. We have no choice but to let based moslems get in this country. The game for foids and normies will be started once their diaspora settle down in this country kek. Tbh i'm not very against for Islam invasion lmao

Anyway our country is so fucked up and fertility rate is almost plunging to 0.5 now. We have no choice but to let based moslems get in this country. The game for foids and normies will be started once their diaspora settle down in this country kek. Tbh i'm not very against for Islam invasion lmao
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: let's get it started @starcrapoo @AsiaCel

Yes and also white cock haram.

ricecels rather worship white cock and let their women get fucked by it than let islamists come to the country to make women racially loyal and make them wear niqab.
over for pretty much all of east asia.

probably the biggest reason east asians hate islam is because it's the best way to destroy noodlewhorism.

east asian males themselves like that noodles leaving them, it's a cuck fetish.

@MiSKiRaT
Time for noodlewhores to experience based lifestyle
even though I'm not asian I feel insulted by noodlewhores fuck these slit eyed chink whores

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back