Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Easily the most embarassing Valentine's Day of my life

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
So, let me start. (Note: This happened during my first year of uni 2018-2019)

It was a few days before Valentine's day and because Valentine's day was approaching my retarded class decided to arrange this event where you could buy flowers and have them delivered to people anonymously. Of course the teacher was onboard this idea, the degenerate fuck. Fast forward to February 14th on Valentine's day, this girl arrives with a bunch of flowers to deliver to people ( So she was delivering flowers that had been bought for others ). I already knew i wasn't getting anything so i just ignored it until this bitch walks up and puts a flower on my desk, and at first i was confused. I picked it up and looked at the name tag and fucking hell, it was my name alright but it had another surname ( I have this guy in my class that has the same name as me but a different surname, the most visible difference is that he's taller, better looking and somewhat smarter. ) A guy that was sitting next to me noticed and decided to yell at her that she had delivered the flower to the wrong person. She comes back and grabs the flower and delivers it to the guy with my name. People around me started giggling and i just wanted to fucking die. :feelsrope:

Fuck Valentine's day, fuck them. Now I'm worried another terrible ordeal will occur on the next Valentine's day next year.

I laid in bed and got drunk last Valentine’s Day.

over for valentinecels

This is soul crushing. My condolences.