Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Easily the most blackpilled photo for you incels who think getting a girlfriend

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
means anything.

mSnfxoc.png

Ogre.

SLAEEEEEEEEEEEE

jfl at wanting a gf

He wanted to have what was not his.

His girl had 10000 times more value than him,it is not.logical to think such a LTR could last.

anincelforlifelol said:
means anything.

mSnfxoc.png

Ogre.

Stacy will always open her legs for chad whenever he desires her, proof is how she discarded him once she was no longer a sub-human.

A strong, powerful womyn empowered to blossom and escape his weak, ugly, subhuman grip.
An inspiration for Stacys everywhere. You go, gurl! teehee

Literally all a woman has to do is not be fat.  I hate hypergamy.

Brutal Black Pill.

Tinder had a lot to answer for.

playing devils advocate but... can you blame her ?
she got hotter so can access a better mate, she would be a fool to stay with the ugly dude and spend her life feelin glike she is missing out

Lesson: Be Born a Chad

BlackPill47 said:
Brutal Black Pill.

Tinder had a lot to answer for.

Tinder is the ultimate tool to show everyone how woman really work.
The problem is that too many bluepilled faggots are too afraid to open their eyes.

I hate to be a subhuman -.-

eggo said:
A strong, powerful womyn empowered to blossom and escape his weak, ugly, subhuman grip.

Loooooool

This is what happens after weight loss.. tbh.. fucking sad

theoldnick said:
playing devils advocate but... can you blame her ?
she got hotter so can access a better mate, she would be a fool to stay with the ugly dude and spend her life feelin glike she is missing out

You're definitely right. If I could get Stacy I wouldn't date an uggo. Nobody on here would.

holy fuck I remember seeing the left pic like 5 years ago when I was still blue pilled. Fucking legit thought I should find a landwhale and convince her to lose weight.

neverwinxii said:
holy fuck I remember seeing the left pic like 5 years ago when I was still blue pilled. Fucking legit thought I should find a landwhale and convince her to lose weight.

Just bully her so that her self-esteem doesn't coincide with her improved appearance.

Framecel222 said:
Just bully her so that her self-esteem doesn't coincide with her improved appearance.

In 2017 the age of social media such strategy is dead. 

How can her self esteem fall down when she gets 1000 likes on her FB,insta,twitter and has like 100 guys who message her?

Forget about it.

Ugly bitches always want to leave you, they're going to make you miserable.
Fuck women.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
In 2017 the age of social media such strategy is dead. 

How can her self esteem fall down when she gets 1000 likes on her FB,insta,twitter and has like 100 guys who message her?

Forget about it.

This.  Women have too much support from beta orbiters to be torn down.  How else could every femmorhoid feel entitled to a Chad?

Lmao, saw this years ago.

Hypergamy is getting worse, action needs to be taken.

no point in getting a girl friend. even if you do fuck other girls on the side

Man, I wonder if that dude went ER or something. This guy lost his fucking 8/10 catch.

>having a gf in 2017 as a sub-8

Black hole pill: She could have gotten Chad even when she was overweight, she just didn't realize it at the time.

Reminds me vaguely of that movie "He Was A Quiet Man" about a shut-in going ER and how a foid only needs him when she's in rehab.

My comment aged well, I see.

:soy:

If you're not a Chad then having a gf in 2021 will give you more stress than pleasure. You better get comfortable with being a cuck and knowing that she'll cheat and can dump you at any minute for a better looking guy.

another incel's trash is a chad's wife

Man I remember this story from years ago. Even then the non blackpilled me thought something is not right. I have never met such honest loving people irl. And guess what she left him for chad jfl.
another incel's trash is a chad's wife
:feelshaha:

meh, he fucked her first. chad settling for sloppy seconds like a good cuckold