Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory easier to get a foid who has a bf than a single foid. As less competition

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

logically thinking about this makes sense. Imo this might actually be the case. Thoughts?

I have agree with this guy, many younger foids settle for low tier normeis as they still don't know their privileges and inexperienced in the ways of the world. Likely easier to get a younger foid who is relationship with low tier normie and cuck him than a pick up a single foid. The single foid will have tons of Cucks who u have fight against while a foid with bf, you just need mog the bf.

I should attempt to test out this theory tbhngl

This is totally real.

The curryman in your op sems very high iq for this theory from what I can tell
he mostly posts meme advice but some of that advice is definitely legit

Only if you're better than their bf, but if you're an incel you're likely not.

So you're then still competing with others who are also vying for the foid with a partner? :feelsUgh:

I don't see how this could be sound advice for any subhuman; we'd already be outmatched by the boyfriend in particular, let alone other potential low inhib Chad competitors. :feelsclown:

So you're then still competing with others who are also vying for the foid with a partner? :feelsUgh:

I don't see how this could be sound advice for any subhuman; we'd already be outmatched by the boyfriend in particular, let alone other potential low inhib Chad competitors. :feelsclown:
I think this advice is most applicable to youngcels and those in freshman college or less. Many of the younger foids, haven't become as lookist yet at that age due to inexperience/lack of knowledge. And thus settle for low tier status maxxed Normies who are easier to mog