Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL EarthwormCel from Reddit: "19M 5’6 touchless kissless virgincel - how over is it? Can I become a chad?"

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelskek::lul:

this guy used to have a girlfriend just 10 years ago, now he's asking for ratings

He looks like a creepypasta character kek

Holy shit. The beanie, the glasses...it's almost like he wants to become a meme.

He could at least wear glasses that don't look like they are on upside-down. Never had a chance.

He could at least wear glasses that don't look like they are on upside-down. Never had a chance.
JFL I'm assuming you are being ironic here, but they are indeed upside down. He is just trying to look goofy, probably decent normie with a normal facial expression and longer focal length.

If the height stated is correct it's still over though obviously.

Kek does he even know that it's a meme :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'll invite him here.

Our new Saint!
Join us soon, brothER!

Is this satire ?

Hmm honestly he mogs me to hell, hes wearing his glasses upside down with suggests hes taking the piss. He has decent lips, nose,jaw, nice eyes, facial proportions, looks more like a normie to me. Height is a major issue. Get to the gym lift a bit, maybe consider gaymaxxing, he's got that twink look.

Mogs my eye color and jawline.

Why do fellow incels make fun of his face? Isn't that foid level humor? I smell a bunch of fakecels. If you lot took selfies bet it would be chadlite or high tier normie tier.

Is this sub an incel sub? If yes, why do you guys mock him if he's a fellow incel ?

Scary thing is, he's only 5'6 DESPITE his head being that long.

Just has to be confident.

only fakecels laugh at the ugly. Truecels would only mourn in silence at a fellow trucel's face.

At least he's an actual incel unlike most people who post there

only fakecels laugh at the ugly. Truecels would only mourn in silence at a fellow trucel's face.

Damn right. This thread has fakecels laughing at our brothers. The true incels posting there deserve better than you people making fun of them.