Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Earthquake in Balkans

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I was laying in my bed then everything started swinging, crazy shit man.

brutal slavpill

Probably NATO testing their geological weapons.

I remember earlier this year there was an earthquake in Croatia I think, last March or April.

I remember earlier this year there was an earthquake in Croatia I think, last March or April.
Yes it was 5.4 on Richter scale, now it hit them few times in last 24 hours including the big one few hours ago that was 6.4 Richter scale. It was felt across other countries too.

@Jazavac thoughts?

I felt it too. @Snow Dushman died

@Jazavac thoughts?
I slept through it and my home sustained no damage so I'd say I got away pretty well. I heard from people in Beograd that they felt it, and apparently it was even felt over in Romania but idk if that's an over-exaggeration. Were the swings you had brutal enough to cause furniture to fall over ngl?

brutal slavpill
Are Croatians Slavs or Germanics?

s-l1000.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ashNunQjJY

I slept through it and my home sustained no damage so I'd say I got away pretty well. I heard from people in Beograd that they felt it, and apparently it was even felt over in Romania but idk if that's an over-exaggeration. Were the swings you had brutal enough to cause furniture to fall over ngl?
Yes I felt it in Belgrade, it was shaking a little bit, I could feel my bed and floor vibrating but furniture didn't move. Sad to hear about so many deaths there, hope everything gets alright.