Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Earth needs an extinction event

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★
Humanity is pretty ass. We’re a bunch of sadistic two legged monkeys that destroy everything we touch.

Looking from an outsiders perspective, humanity has not amounted to much other than we have unlimited food, can craft tools for combat, and created our own sources of light and heat

Else wise, humans have been here thousands of years, and all we’ve done is fling around our shit and piss, and kill each other. Humans are violent monkeys with no regard for one another or anything around us. Destructive primitive animals, that have been dealt a great amount of intelligence.

I guarantee if another species had taken the “intelligence” route during evolution, like say, dogs, that their version of society would be much more peaceful and utopian like

All in all, god decided that in the path of evolution, to give incredible intelligence to arguably the most violent and destructive animals. A horrid mistake for any timeline

We need a hard reset. An extinction of all current high tier intelligence, and allow nature to (MORE CAREFULLY) reselect a species to bless with great intelligence and awareness

Animals are much more genetic superiour than humans

i hope the jewvaxx will kill all

Intelligence and awareness is turbocucked. Remember in the Bible when Adam and Eve were just ldarmaxxing in the garden of Eden, basking in the glory of their creator. And then they eat the forbidden fruit and become high inhib and hide from God in the bushes, ashamed of their own nakedness.

Nah, hell nah. Just kill everything. Life is suffering