Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Earlychildhoodpill

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Some days ago I went through all photos of my early childhood (up to when I was 6-7 years old) and even back to my infancy... Pure tearsfuel, I want to be child again.

What did I see? A happy and joyful kid who is enjoying every single day, he is smiling, smiling and smiling...

And now I grew up into this wreck, also called an adult person. Sadness almost every fucking day. Yes, I can still be happy when I am coping good and successfully, but generally it’s all empty and void.

Fuck... These photos seriously... Make me want to change my life completely. I want to be happy again, I want to make my parents proud, considering how much they love me.

God damn this is literally tearfuel ngl tbh

same. before PMO i was so happy now im so depressed and hate everythng

its over from high school on tbh

I feel exactly the same way, Im 26, life had its little problems but was generally good before 2012, for the last 6 years its been nothing but misery for me and when i think back to happier times it's definitely tearfuel especially since i lost my mom too

This is why I don't go looking at old childhood pics. It brings me to tears everytime.

I feel exactly the same way, Im 26, life had its little problems but was generally good before 2012, for the last 6 years its been nothing but misery for me and when i think back to happier times it's definitely tearfuel especially since i lost my mom too
Sorry for you loss, buddy...
This is why I don't go looking at old childhood pics. It brings me to tears everytime.
It really does...

Tearfuel to me too when I look back on my childhood, especially the fact that I was basically a mini-Chad until my shitty eating habits and puberty gang fucked me. I've been unhappy for like 8 years straight. Fuck life.

My theory is that any one of us would have looked way, way better if we had been treated well. Our intrinsic kind personality fucked us, and years of stress altered our facial appearance.

That said, the true childhood pill is that 15 year old foids fuck 10 year old chads and suck their dicks all together to get them ready for it. In fact, I bet they go as young as 6 if the kid's a real psychopath.

The only thing I see in my childhood photos is my inferior bone structure. My fate was sealed right from the beginning

I was such a happy child until I went to elementary school.

I would only do it if I had a loving older Japanese sister or something that would treat me like Mikasa treats Eren.

Manko isn't for kids.

Tearfuel to me too when I look back on my childhood, especially the fact that I was basically a mini-Chad until my shitty eating habits and puberty gang fucked me. I've been unhappy for like 8 years straight. Fuck life.
Brutal... Wish you all the best boyo
My theory is that any one of us would have looked way, way better if we had been treated well. Our intrinsic kind personality fucked us, and years of stress altered our facial appearance.

That said, the true childhood pill is that 15 year old foids fuck 10 year old chads and suck their dicks all together to get them ready for it. In fact, I bet they go as young as 6 if the kid's a real psychopath.
Legit theory ngl.. Constantly stress fuck you up in so many ways

I have To agree, years of Bullying and Stress due to the evil types of this world led me into years of stress, insomnia, which then led to increased Drinking alcohol and smoking for me which has left me with nasty rough skin, bags and wrinkles under my eyes and loking 20 years older than my true age at 26, everyday i think about killing myself or getting some kind of revenge

Mothers are the only ones who care about us but also contributed to our suffering.

I feel nothing.

Mothers are the only ones who care about us but also contributed to our suffering.
very, very true words there, i lost my mom only 2 years ago so the pain is still fresh, but i see what you are saying

Sad nigga hours