Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Early teenage years are shit if you're not Chad

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh from 11 to 14 it's a shitty time for everyone. Unless of course Chads normies are still virgins at this time and they have acne and sheit, it's the most near thing to inceldom they will ever be kek. However at 15 when they're "officially" teenagers they start going out and having sex with other normie femoids while we incels keep LDARing :feelsrope: It's then when they say bluepilled shit like "teenage years are the best of life" :soy::soy::soy: They are refering to this age, not from 11 to 14.

If all life was like early teenage years the world would be much more equal because everyone's life would suck so much.

All years are shit if youre not chad

Nah. 5-11 were good times for me. No one really cares what you look like in those years.

But from 12 on, it’s hell to be anyone but Chad.

Cope. My teenage years were good LDARing

in the US that's middle school, the cliques haven't set in yet, its still in-between, although the signs are showing. I was a late bloomer but when I did, fuck I started to look old and rugged. back in the 90s though most "Chads" were either overestimating or secret virgins at that time. we took a nosedive is putting it mildly. JFL if you're in middle school now.

Cope. Youth is your prime. If your life is already shitty in a time where you're looking your best, don't have as much responsibilities and actually has a real chance to experience sex and love with a prime, virgin, untainted female, how do you think your life will be once you're older, uglier, balder, having to wageslave to survive and having prime virgins forbidden by law to you?

There is nothing more painful than spending your youth alone in your room

Cope. Youth is your prime. If your life is already shitty in a time where you're looking your best, don't have as much responsibilities and actually has a real chance to experience sex and love with a prime, virgin, untainted female, how do you think your life will be once you're older, uglier, balder, having to wageslave to survive and having prime virgins forbidden by law to you?
I didnt plan enjoying the week anyway :feelsrope:

15 - 22 are supposed to be the best years of life.
BRUTAL. :blackpill:

And every lifeyer s a sub5 is utter shit and pure torture

Nah. 5-11 were good times for me. No one really cares what you look like in those years.

But from 12 on, it’s hell to be anyone but Chad.

You must have been an okay-looking kid.

I've seen ugly/fat kids get treated like shit even by well-meaning adults.

People are completely and hopelessly oblivious to their lookism, even when they're making a concerted effort to be as non-judgmental as possible (such as when supposedly "responsible adults," such as teachers, pastors, etc. are dealing with unattractive children).

Last edited:

This, childhood years are best but even then foidlets try to make your life shit as a little kid for being ugly. After the brief innocence of the childhood years, it's all downhill.

Everything after is a downward spiral that gets worse and worse though
At least as a young teenager you don't have to wagecuck

puberty sucks

The worst part of those years was that I had ridiculous acne like crazy. Huge nasty pimples all over my face and every time one disappeared, two more took its place. Only good thing about my looks right now is that now that I'm an adult and put cleanser and facial products on daily, this stupid acne's finally gone, although there are still some minor scars.