Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Early awakening/blackpill moments of your life?

J

j8gao

Recruit
★★★
When did you have your first realizations about how stacked the cards are for western females?

I remember watching a sitcom called Everybody Loves Raymond that was pretty much feminist shit before feminism was a thing.

But I also had an abusive single mother so I've known how terrible women are for as long as I can remember.

Tried approaching a girl in college for the first time. I made her laugh a bit and looking back now I felt I was trying too hard. But here's the thing, no amount of personality would have worked. She rejected me in her car and said I wasn't attractive, that I wasn't blonde or tall. I was her fucking friend, being used to make her feel better about herself. She invited me to her house to study and she asked if I fantasized about her. One day she invited me and we watched magic mike together, and she was close to me. It felt so good. She would tell me about guys she met on tinder and once showed me a pic on snap of her cuddling with a guy under bed sheets. That part hurt the most, I felt so fucking inferior. She would go nuts for this other guy at school and I even have audio recordings. I have a recording of her saying it was alright to talk to multiple guys and send pics. She even sent me provactice pics just to feel like she's hot stuff. Yeah I liked it but I was just fueling her ego. She isn't even considered good looking to people I show pics of her. Now that I look back, everything makes sense. Girls are extremely superficial and will fuck somebody who's hot (common sense really). Your personality will not work in the slightest. That all happened a year ago.

Once i was rejected by a girl by asking if i had ever saw myself in the mirror. First time a woman directly told me that looks are all that matter. It shocked me a lot. I was so bluepilled that i allways thought that personality (being generous, pacient, funny, hard-working...) was all that mattered. But it litteraly doesnt matter at all.

Tried approaching a girl in college for the first time. I made her laugh a bit and looking back now I felt I was trying too hard. But here's the thing, no amount of personality would have worked. She rejected me in her car and said I wasn't attractive, that I wasn't blonde or tall. I was her fucking friend, being used to make her feel better about herself. She invited me to her house to study and she asked if I fantasized about her. One day she invited me and we watched magic mike together, and she was close to me. It felt so good. She would tell me about guys she met on tinder and once showed me a pic on snap of her cuddling with a guy under bed sheets. That part hurt the most, I felt so fucking inferior. She would go nuts for this other guy at school and I even have audio recordings. I have a recording of her saying it was alright to talk to multiple guys and send pics. She even sent me provactice pics just to feel like she's hot stuff. Yeah I liked it but I was just fueling her ego. She isn't even considered good looking to people I show pics of her. Now that I look back, everything makes sense. Girls are extremely superficial and will fuck somebody who's hot (common sense really). Your personality will not work in the slightest. That all happened a year ago.

God I feel you so much. I had a perfect girl play me too

>be 5'6
>"haha you're so short"

its over

>Second Grade
>Sitting at table with white classmates
>drawing pictures of mothers for mothers day
>everyone is busting balls, saying that everyones mom looks bald
>join in, say to guy next to me that his mom looks bald
>guy responds (and I remember it like it was yesterday), "At least my moms not black, ya slave"

>Black female classmate overhears, tells teacher
>never say thanks to her because I was a beta second grader

I was bullied incessantly in 1st grade

When did you have your first realizations about how stacked the cards are for western females?

I remember watching a sitcom called Everybody Loves Raymond that was pretty much feminist shit before feminism was a thing.

But I also had an abusive single mother so I've known how terrible women are for as long as I can remember.

Everybody Love Raymond was a great show.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back