Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Earliest Blackpill Memory: Manlets don't even get respect by children.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
When I was in the first grade, my father came up to class to talk to the teacher. Everyone was sitting around on the rug, waiting for her
to resume the lesson. When he came into the room, everyone was talking about how short he was compared to her, with him being 5'2,
a turbo manlet.

They did this for a whole minute, only stopping when I told her what they were doing in front of my own eyes.
Imagine seeing your father, who you have to respect in Bangladeshi culture deeply, be disrespected by even your peers.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I can't believe I remember this from my childhood when I was trying to lay down for a little after I got irritated by some faggot's post.

JFL if you think your prime loli 12-year girlfriend won't see you as disgusting for every source of insecurity low IQ pedocels. Every normalfag and foid are the same: they hate manlets, the poor, ethnic men and women, and the mentally ill and make it visibly known.

@Blackpill Rage @Meus @Transcended Trucel @keksofthebest @Mentally lost cel

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal and can relate :blackpill::blackpill:
Agreed, that's why I am no fucking Broly fakecel.
Yeah you definitely belong here. Threads like this is what incels.is is all about unlike the fucking fakecel brag threads like "Hurr I rubbed my dick against foids asses XD". I can definitely feel the pain from this thread.

It must have been a weird feeling seeing your father as weak and vulnerable when you were a kid

I hate the human race.

I bet if you can get trust from any foid in the world and ask her some blackpill, she'll confirm it