Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Earlier I was thinking what it would be like to have my heart ripped open and pressed

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
Like a pile of flattened veins, flesh and blood inside my chest
I wasn't really interested in the sensation but in the anatomy of the smashed hearth and transcendental despair of this experience.
So I tilted my head up, looking at the fake light on the ceiling of that space full of people.
I kept thinking about how it doesn't seem to be from this world, like something from another reality that doesn't really affect our lives, it exists there, it probably existed for years, and like metal and electrical wires, It never expressed any conflict
So I stopped to think about how our society is written in terms of violence, If you don't present a victory in the conflict you will increasingly be thrown out and despised, especially by women
I thought about this after looking at some and being sure that they all want this as something in common
And this has everything to do with incels, nothing more to do with it than that

I saw a video of a cartel doing that once

seemed not fun