Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Each time i think i've seen the soyboy record, a new cuck manages to beat it in Reddit.

how does ones fridge hold that much soy milk?

Poor guy tbh. I feel for him.

That's like a homeless guy observing rich people all day and thinking he's somehow "sharing in their joy."

How can a human go this low..:lul::lul::lul:
I hope cucks will get executed in the future patriarchal society.
If you cuck 2 hard like this guy the state would intervene and put the individual out of it's misery:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

"Sure sex is great, but have you ever stored chad's cum in your mouth so you can run to Stacey's house and deliever her bf's cummies to her mouth?"

I love being the third wheel teehee!!!!1!

Sure sex is great but have you ever had Tyrone cum in your ass then you carry it to Stacy's house???

I love being the third wheel teehee!!!!1!

It seems we have finally found GIGACUCK.

"I love running to Walgreens at 2 am to pick up magnum XL condoms for my bff Stacy so she can fuck Chads!"

Reddit is for cuckolds

I think that the "my wifes boyfriend got me a Nintendo Switch for christmas" meme originiated from a legit reddit post.
It is starting to become the most cucked place on the internet.

The era of great cuckening will end with the day of the rope
Cant wait

Jfl at White teenagers

Like a poor starving man looking at his fat friends eating without sharing, and being completely content with it.

So, everyone that's obsessed with sports. Correct.
High IQ! lmao