Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Each race of men has a different requirement for being attractive

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I've noticed that it's more relevant when an ethnic man is NT than when he is good looking, while the opposite happens with white men, being good looking is more relevant for white men than being NT

An ugly white man that is nt maxxed will just be a clown, while an ethnic man that is NT maxed while being ugly will have thug status, this does not apply for white men.

[UWSL]I would still put looks above everything as the point of being chad equals slays still stands. Yet I've noticed each race of men gets different boosts to attractiveness with the same characteristics.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]What do you think? :feelshmm:[/UWSL]

Diversity of human looks creating bisexual women caused because their own biological hormones repulsing the ugly looks of their male looksmatch.
This is why women go after chad it's own race.
The thread:

Diversity of human looks creating bisexual women caused because their own biological hormones repulsing the ugly looks of their male looksmatch.
This is why women go after chad it's own race.
The thread:
Yeah no shit, still there's a reason why a white chad will slay more than an ethnic chad, I believe this half assed theory may explain that.

Only thug maxxed whites I can think of are pimps.

Yeah no shit, still there's a reason why a white chad will slay more than an ethnic chad, I believe this half assed theory may explain that.

Only thug maxxed whites I can think of are pimps.
No ammount of patriachy, religion, and authority could wipe out the degeneracy because the degeneracy scientific studies in that thread will slowly eat those out dated system. The only solution is through massive genetic reengineering of the whole world human population to eradicate the degeneracy that naturally created by the diversity of human looks. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Diversity of human looks itself is the consequences of feudalism subjugated upon our ancestor. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The thing is that most foids, regardless of sexual orientation (fag made up concept) or race would most definitely go for the white chad if they had the chance to.

Only third world foids who are not exposed to the western world don't go for white chads actively because of their shitty lives.

But If they could, they would. So it's all about sheltering them from degenerate western ideals.

I am coping by creating sewer tier theories because I am a non nt latino.
Djimon hounsou screaming

An ugly white guy can't do anything to look attractive :feelscry: