Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL E-thots: our paypigs don't deserve us

my misogyny didn't just come out of nowhere

Remember guys : society is perfectly fine, we are the problem. :feelsclown:

These men can be manipulative and dangerous.

She says while manipulating several vulnerable men out of their money. They even have a special derogatory word for them: paypig.

findom foids are such retarded posturing retards

they're just like the lame 764 'Satanist' groomers and their ilk

'omg I am your goddess omg you are pathetic tee hee do whatever I say'

anyone who listens to this bullshit is a retarded cuck. findom foids are just mid foids with unearned pride and loud mouths talking shit, there is nothing that stands out about them

these fags are nothing compared to St. Elliot, who was the real deal:

Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger… Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent… Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved.

She says while manipulating several vulnerable men out of their money. They even have a special derogatory word for them: paypig.

Legit meme gender, but cant blame them, you have to blame the simps

This is the mindset of women today. Not just women who label themselves as “findom”, but ALL women, and they also ALL see themselves as “findom.”

I'm certain this is just another part of the findom fetish.

Women have never apologized to me for making me a misogynist

Can't wait until sex androids become come a thing, these disgusting abusive whores will be broke and miserable.