Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

E.T.-maxing is legit (proof inside)

42cel

42cel

Banned
-
WARNING: THIS POST MIGHT TRIGGER SERIOUS SUICIDIAL THOUGHTS, AS YOUR WHOLE WORLD VIEW IS ABOUT TO BE SHATTERED INTO PIECES. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Just LOL if you're not E.T.-maxing in 2018.

et0.jpg

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. This is what will make a 10/10 woman constantly think about you all day and all night. Multiple orgasms from merely looking at you guaranteed.

Below two transformations from Gymcel to slayer are displayed. I tried to interview one of them but it had to be cancelled due to his inability to speak intelligibly while literally drowning in pussy.

[attachment=2015]
[attachment=2016]

Look at this JB initiating sexual intercourse. He shits on PUA coping techniques and on the law.

et_4.jpg

And behold this brutal mogging. It was reported that the gentleman below all took the path of the rope because they were not able to handle the countless amount of ETpills shoved down their throat as they were riding through town. Special forces had to annihilate several female humanoid organisms off the streets that day in order to maintain functionality of the local transportation infrastructure.

Henry-Thomas-and-E.T.-on-Bicycle.jpg

You're volcel if you're not E.T.-maxing. This is the single most hardest of all pills to swallow, but it must be done in order to gain a clear, unbiased view of this twisted world we are living in.

Stop gyming, mewing, hustling, rotting, whatever you're doing right now and start ascending into an actual god. This is the life you have always desired.

Attachments

• main-qimg-dea3513f0b0726044f8aca5085763f17-c.jpg
    main-qimg-dea3513f0b0726044f8aca5085763f17-c.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 218
  • item1596281_600px.jpeg
    item1596281_600px.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 206
No u should be Yoda maxxing.

Pic-1.jpg

I subscribe to no pillow and shit standing myself.

Sub8Hate said:
I subscribe to no pillow and shit standing myself.

If you're not pissing your own eat and smelling panty down pulls, trying you are not

Nautica1983 said:
If you're not pissing your own eat and smelling panty down pulls, trying you are not

I also subscribe to Zyros huffing where I huff his farts and take in his Spaniard slayer spirit. Works wonders.

Man, if only I equated the PUA peacocking to this, I would've saved myself some brutal rejections.

This is my plan. Already have the body type down

I look like fucking ET right now, it's pathetic. Gotta keep bloatmaxing

jackbud said:
I look like fucking ET right now, it's pathetic. Gotta keep bloatmaxing

bloatmax is copemax, useless in a fight and unless ur 7 feet tall ull just look like a fat soyboy

TOP QUALITY SHITPOST