Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

E-dating is a meme.

UglyTrucel

UglyTrucel

Greycel
If you ever have to resort to e-dating, it is because you are a low life loser who could not form relationships irl due to you being a social outcast so you have to find mentally ill abused foids online to e date, 99% of which aren't serious about you and they're probably getting their trachea eroded every week from the guys that approach them irl you are simply there to serve their ego. NEVER E DATE UNLESS YOU ARE A SOY CUCK WHO IS OK WITH BEING IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP. E DATERS ARE THE LOWEST SCUM OF SOCIETY AND NEED TO BE ERADICATED.

all foids whether on net or irl = god only

I'm too high inhib for E-dating even

Discord foids are GigaChad only they like to have Betaorbiters around them

Normies will often use dating apps for fucking - just sex! Don't you need some kind of connection with them first?

bro the women who e date just steal money from the guys lmao, its just OF but worse.

bro the women who e date just steal money from the guys lmao, its just OF but worse.
i was in a server with some foid who found some paypig to buy whatever she wanted, this bitch had only known this dude for 2 weeks too

How else will I fill the void within my heart?

i was in a server with some foid who found some paypig to buy whatever she wanted, this bitch had only known this dude for 2 weeks too
i had friends that pose as foids to get free giftcards and whatnot. Its fucking insane.

For some people it's better than nothing. If you are an incel though you need to chadfish to even have a chance in e-dating.

It's an implicit truth that dating in general is a meme if you're ugly. Nothing but a scam to bait betabuxxers

i am sure my minecraft girlfriend is loyal to me all the way on the other side of the planet without any ability for me to tell:soy::soy::soy: i can sense it in her chat messages :feels:

Id rather date an AI then Edate

The thing about E-Dating is you get nothing out of it (especially if you're not trading nudes). I'd be more than happy to trade nudes with someone online but I wouldn't get anything out of that relationship. Not even happiness, probably.