Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dylan Mulvaney and Bud Light

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I don't really understand the degree of hostility Dylan and Bud Light are facing!

Am I wrong or... is the only thing they did send her a special can saying congratulations on one year of being a woman? I mean... is that THAT bad? Isn't it up to Bud Light if they want to send out a can? It just seems so minor an act and the backlash has been absolutely huge!

To be honest I think this Miller Lite ad is way, way worse!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Li7sproSI

It's much more aggressive! Plus it's actually a full commercial that they made as opposed to just sending out one can. And yet I don't see the same degree of backlash. Strange world we live in!

Last edited:
Dylan Mulvaney is a perverted, freakish man...uncanny valley...makes me puke just thinking of it. #Apartheid
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

It's odd isn't it because this woke stuff has been going on for ages and... hm. Maybe it was only a matter of time before a REALLY big backlash happened. We've already had lots of smaller ones. It's not like this is the first time there's been a sizeable pushback but I guess this just happens to have (probably) been the biggest one yet.

that beer tastes like shit, glad i stopped drinking it b4 that fiasco with that tranny

that beer tastes like shit, glad i stopped drinking it b4 that fiasco with that tranny

I actually really like regular Budweiser but... yeah light beers to me just taste like someone got lager and diluted it with water.

true that. budweiser sucks. mickey's and olde English 800 for life.

I hope that tranny kills himself

oh my fucking god just accept history and stop this ideological shit you fucking pricks

I don't really understand the degree of hostility Dylan and Bud Light are facing!

Am I wrong or... is the only thing they did send her a special can saying congratulations on one year of being a woman? I mean... is that THAT bad? Isn't it up to Bud Light if they want to send out a can? It just seems so minor an act and the backlash has been absolutely huge!

It's much more aggressive! Plus it's actually a full commercial that they made as opposed to just sending out one can. And yet I don't see the same degree of backlash. Strange world we live in!

Its because a bunch of hicks drink the beer and they don't take kindly to trannies in their beer

Its because a bunch of hicks drink the beer and they don't take kindly to trannies in their beer

Hm, I see your point that their demographic is pretty much the exact opposite to what they were pushing.

That was pretty dumb to try to push that on them.

This leftie video is interesting.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFdew3Sn3-c

Some of the points are fascinating to me. Saying that they're forgetting all the consumers they're gaining from this (while their sales are plummeting), saying that this backtrack undermines "any and all" of their previous pro-LGBT efforts (showing how you really can't win with these people) and saying that they "can't afford to remain neutral" (... why?).

These authoritarian ideologues (on EITHER side, to be honest) are pretty out there and I really think that companies should stay well clear as best they can. DON'T GET POLITICAL.

The problem is that these days companies actually get penalised even for just staying apolitical, which is where all this originates IMO. They're not really allowed to be right-wing, centrist or apolitical. They HAVE to be left-wing.

You need to kill yourself. Now

Dylan Mulvaney is a perverted, freakish man...uncanny valley...makes me puke just thinking of it. #Apartheid
Do you want apartheid on .is?

Dylan Mulvaney is not a "her". He will never be a "her". He has a y-chromosome in every cell of his surgically mutilated body. His grandpa was really rich, and I think that's part of why he was able to become so famous so quickly.